Price: $1.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Hi everyone,
I'm in the Bay Area and am downsizing my Leica gear. Here are a few items I'm considering selling. I'll update this post with photos and timestamps soon.
PS. Because there are too many images, I will use imgur links. You will need to copy and paste the link in your browser instead of directly clicking them from here.
35mm Lenses
* [SOLD] Leica Summicron-M 35mm f/2 V4 7-element KOB (11310, Canada) — Excellent condition with very minor dust near the middle of the glass. $2,100, or $2,250 with the original hood and hood cap. Rated by KEH as excellent 2 weeks ago. [Photos: imgur.com/a/i5SuYUA]
* Mandler copy of Leica 35mm f/2 7-element (Mandler, silver brass) — Bought but never used. Complete with all original accessories, including the bubble case and hood. $600
* Zeiss Biogon ZM 35mm f/2 (Black) — Mint condition, boxed. $550 [Photos: imgur.com/a/aVtidiU]
* Voigtländer APO-Lanthar 35mm f/2 VM — Mint condition. $580
* Leica Summicron-M 35mm f/2 ASPH (11674) — Excellent condition in box with hood and all original accessories. A very shallow nick on the body [See the position of `16` in the first image, tried my best to make it as noticable as possible under the light]. $2,200 [Photos: imgur.com/a/OinlhJV]
* leica Summaron 35mm f/2.8 M with goggles: clean glass and good cosmetic condition. 800$ [Photos: imgur.com/a/7zIB9Kc]
28mm Lenses
* [SOLD] Voigtländer Ultron 28mm f/2 VM — Very mint condition. $500
* Leica Elmarit-M 28mm f/2.8 (11809) — Excellent condition, includes hood. $1,400
* Thypoch Eureka 28mm f/2.8 — Mint in box, only used once. $400
I'm happy to answer any questions or provide additional photos of specific items. Local pickup in the Bay Area is preferred, but I'm willing to ship them and I will cover the shipping. However, due to the constraint of my international student visa, I can only accept fee-less payment.
randomlinh wrote:
Do you have photos of the Zeiss?
Just updated with the photos link. It comes with the hood, cap and original box as well. It is very mint. Glass is clean and cosmetic condition is wonderful.