fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

  

Chesapeake Bay Clipper Ship

  
 
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Chesapeake Bay Clipper Ship


1976 Tall Ship Festival Baltimore Inner Harbor.

What I failed to accomplish was the fact that an early morning fog was receeding from the inner harbor to the frames left..The old boot factory and such are still blurred by the fog but Federal Hill is visable even cloaked in a light mist. The olde "Domino Sugar plant "chimney stacks" are visable thru the vessel's forward mast's outrigging.
Dan

FYI..This view no longer exists...it is "development 101" now..





Canon AE-1 FD50mmf1.8 M.Kodak 100 film - Self processed




Jun 30, 2026 at 02:06 PM
Al Trujillo
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Chesapeake Bay Clipper Ship


I remember that event and I think more than just about all that was going on across the U.S.A. this was one I wished I could have seen in person. Thanks for bringing back those memories.

Al



Jun 30, 2026 at 07:43 PM
douter
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Chesapeake Bay Clipper Ship


I remember the Tall Ships event too, Dan'l! This happened the year I graduated HS, and there are a lot of happenings and life changing events taking place, this was just one that was extremely enjoyable.
Douglas



Jul 01, 2026 at 06:33 AM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · Chesapeake Bay Clipper Ship


Al Trujillo wrote:
I remember that event and I think more than just about all that was going on across the U.S.A. this was one I wished I could have seen in person. Thanks for bringing back those memories.

Al

It was a huge event in Baltimore! The best vantage point was on the cannon mounts at Ft. McHenry! The tall ships left under full sail!

Dan..Thanks!




Jul 01, 2026 at 01:29 PM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · Chesapeake Bay Clipper Ship


douter wrote:
I remember the Tall Ships event too, Dan'l! This happened the year I graduated HS, and there are a lot of happenings and life changing events taking place, this was just one that was extremely enjoyable.
Douglas


You young whippersnapper Douglas!
It was a "happening" and I was glad I could be there!

Thanks!
Dan'l





Jul 01, 2026 at 01:31 PM
lazlo36
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · Chesapeake Bay Clipper Ship


I saw the tall ships all the way back in 1976 in New York. Amazing sights


Jul 02, 2026 at 10:19 AM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · Chesapeake Bay Clipper Ship


lazlo36 wrote:
I saw the tall ships all the way back in 1976 in New York. Amazing sights


Yes they were chilling lazlo!
Stay cool!
Dan




Jul 03, 2026 at 10:34 AM







FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account