A herd of elk showed up on the hillside just as the sun was setting.
After falling in love with a beautiful painting of this location at a gallery in town, I set out to find the exact frame. Standing here at golden hour, the real-world view is even more breathtaking.
What a fantastic capture! I was actually in that area recently and saw elk as well, but I definitely wasn't lucky enough to have them show up as such perfect models against that backdrop. Beautifully done.
tofunjay wrote:
What a fantastic capture! I was actually in that area recently and saw elk as well, but I definitely wasn't lucky enough to have them show up as such perfect models against that backdrop. Beautifully done.
Thanks! I was so lucky that the herd of elk appeared at just the right time. If I ever get the chance to go back, it would be even more amazing to see them right on the beach!