fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Stellar Sony 300 f/2.8 GM + Accessories

  
 
azjsb
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Stellar Sony 300 f/2.8 GM + Accessories


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Stellar Sony 300 f/2.8 GM + Accessories

Sold


Price: $5,300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: I'll pay shipping CONUS


This stellar Sony 300mm f/2.8 is a FM catch and release - I used it once and the results are spectacular - happy to send images recently taken with the lens - I've decided to go with the Sony 100-400 f/4.5 as I will give up a smidge of IQ by switching from the 300 to the 100-400 but, for me, I need the reach flexibility. Also, if you are not aware, this is the only lens, in my opinion (and many others), that you can put a 2x teleconverter and get outstanding results i.e. a terrific, lightweight, packable, 600mm f/5.6 - also includes a Zemlin lens cap for convenience

$5,350 net.

If you need the Sony 2x teleconverter, I will sell for $350 net - so a lightweight, compact, 600mm f/5.6 for $5,700!

Please PM me with any questions. My reputation should assure you this is in the very best of conditions with all that came in the box and added items.

(I sold the 70-200 f/2.8 GM II that was also listed in this post previously)






















Edited on Jul 05, 2026 at 11:44 AM · View previous versions



Jun 27, 2026 at 09:05 PM
superlum
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Stellar Sony 300 f/2.8 GM + Accessories


sending a PM with questions


Jul 03, 2026 at 08:51 PM
Jon Nguy
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Sold: Stellar Sony 300 f/2.8 GM + Accessories


tag


Jul 06, 2026 at 09:40 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account