fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of azjsb's message #17062764 « Sold: Stellar Sony 300 f/2.8 GM + Accessories »

  

azjsb
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Stellar Sony 300 f/2.8 GM + Accessories


Item 1: Stellar Sony 300 f/2.8 GM + Accessories

This stellar Sony 300mm f/2.8 is a FM catch and release - I used it once and the results are spectacular - happy to send images recently taken with the lens - I've decided to go with the Sony 100-400 f/4.5 as I will give up a smidge of IQ by switching from the 300 to the 100-400 but, for me, I need the reach flexibility. Also, if you are not aware, this is the only lens, in my opinion (and many others), that you can put a 2x teleconverter and get outstanding results i.e. a terrific, lightweight, packable, 600mm f/5.6 - also includes a Zemlin lens cap for convenience

$5,350 net.

If you need the Sony 2x teleconverter, I will sell for $350 net - so a lightweight, compact, 600mm f/5.6 for $5,700!

Please PM me with any questions. My reputation should assure you this is in the very best of conditions with all that came in the box and added items.

(I sold the 70-200 f/2.8 GM II that was also listed in this post previously)

Price: $5300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 05, 2026 at 11:43 AM
azjsb
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Stellar Sony 300 f/2.8 GM


Item 1: Stellar Sony 300 f/2.8 GM + Accessories

This stellar Sony 300mm f/2.8 is a FM catch and release - I used it once and the results are spectacular - happy to send images recently taken with the lens - I've decided to go with the Sony 100-400 f/4.5 as I will give up a smidge of IQ by switching from the 300 to the 100-400 but, for me, I need the reach flexibility. Also, if you are not aware, this is the only lens, in my opinion, that you can put a 2x teleconverter and get outstanding results i.e.a terrific, lightweight, packable, 600mm f/5.6 - also includes a Zemlin lens cap for convenience

$5,350 net.

If you need the Sony 2x teleconverter, I will sell for $350 net - so a lightweight, compact, 600mm f/5.6 for $5,700!

Please PM me with any questions. My reputation should assure you this is in the very best of conditions with all that came in the box and added items.

(I sold the 70-200 f/2.8 GM II that was also listed in this post previously)

Price: $5300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 05, 2026 at 09:31 AM
azjsb
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Stellar Sony 300 f/2.8 GM


Item 1: Stellar Sony 300 f/2.8 GM

This stellar Sony 300mm f/2.8 is a FM catch and release - I used it once and the results are spectacular - happy to send images recently taken with the lens - I've decided to go with the Sony 100-400 f/4.5 as I will give up a smidge of IQ by switching from the 300 to the 100-400 but, for me, I need the reach flexibility. Also, if you are not aware, this is the only lens, in my opinion, that you can put a 2x teleconverter and get outstanding results i.e.a terrific, lightweight, packable, 600mm f/5.6 - also includes a Zemlin lens cap for convenience

$5,350 net.

If you need the Sony 2x teleconverter, I will sell for $350 net - so a lightweight, compact, 600mm f/5.6 for $5,700!

Please PM me with any questions. My reputation should assure you this is in the very best of conditions with all that came in the box and added items.

(I sold the 70-200 f/2.8 GM II that was also listed in this post previously)

Price: $5300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 05, 2026 at 09:29 AM
azjsb
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Stellar Sony 300 f/2.8 GM


Item 1: Stellar Sony 300 f/2.8 GM

This stellar Sony 300mm f/2.8 is a FM catch and release - I used it once and the results are spectacular - happy to send images recently taken with the lens - I've decided to go with the Sony 100-400 f/4.5 as I will give up a smidge of IQ by switching from the 300 to the 100-400 but, for me, I need the reach flexibility. Also, if you are not aware, this is the only lens, in my opinion, that you can put a 2x teleconverter and get outstanding results i.e.a terrific, lightweight, packable, 600mm f/5.6 - also includes a Zemlin lens cap for convenience

$5,350 net.

If you need the Sony 2x teleconverter, I will sell for $350 net - so a 600mm f/5.6 for $5,700!

Please PM me with any questions. My reputation should assure you this is in the very best of conditions with all that came in the box and added items.

(I sold the 70-200 f/2.8 GM II that was also listed in this post previously)

Price: $5300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 04, 2026 at 09:11 PM
azjsb
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Stellar Sony 300 f/2.8 GM


Item 1: Stellar Sony 300 f/2.8 GM

This stellar Sony 300mm f/2.8 is a FM catch and release - I used it once and the results are spectacular - happy to send images recently taken with the lens - I've decided to go with the Sony 100-400 f/4.5 as I will give up a smidge of IQ by switching from the 300 to the 100-400 but, for me, I need the reach flexibility. Also, if you are not aware, this is the only lens, in my opinion, that you can put a 2x teleconverter and get outstanding results i.e.a terrific, lightweight, packable, 600mm f/5.6 - also includes a Zemlin lens cap for convenience

$5,350 net.

Please PM me with any questions. My reputation should assure you this is in the very best of conditions with all that came in the box and added items.

(I sold the 70-200 f/2.8 GM II that was also listed in this post previously)

Price: $5300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 04, 2026 at 01:00 PM
azjsb
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Stellar Sony 300 f/2.8 GM


Item 1: Stellar Sony 300 f/2.8 GM

This stellar Sony 300mm f/2.8 is a FM catch and release - I used it once and the results are spectacular - happy to send images recently taken with the lens - I've decided to go with the Sony 100-400 f/4.5 as I will give up a smidge of IQ by switching from the 300 to the 100-400 but, for me, I need the reach flexibility. Also, if you are not aware, this is the only lens, in my opinion, that you can put a 2x teleconverter and get outstanding results i.e.a terrific, lightweight, packable, 600mm f/5.6 - also includes a Zemlin lens cap for convenience

$5,350 net.

Please PM me with any questions. My reputation should assure you this is in the very best of conditions with all that came in the box and added items.

(I sold the 70-200 f/2.8 GM II that was also listed in this post previously)

Price: $5350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 04, 2026 at 12:59 PM
azjsb
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Stellar Sony 300 f/2.8 GM


Item 1: Stellar Sony 300 f/2.8 GM

This stellar Sony 300mm f/2.8 is a FM catch and release - I used it once and the results are spectacular - happy to send images recently taken with the lens - I've decided to go with the Sony 100-400 f/4.5 as I will give up a smidge of IQ by switching from the 300 to the 100-400 but, for me, I need the reach flexibility. Also, if you are not aware, this is the only lens, in my opinion that you can put a 2x teleconverter and get outstanding results i.e.a terrific, lightweight, packable, 600mm f/5.6 - also includes a Zemlin lens cap for convenience

$5,350 net.

Please PM me with any questions. My reputation should assure you this is in the very best of conditions with all that came in the box and added items.

(I sold the 70-200 f/2.8 GM II that was also listed in this post previously)

Price: $5350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 04, 2026 at 12:59 PM
azjsb
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Stellar Sony 300 f/2.8 GM


Item 1: Stellar Sony 300 f/2.8 GM

This stellar Sony 300mm f/2.8 is a FM catch and release - I used it once and the results are spectacular - happy to send images recently taken with the lens - I've decided to go with the Sony 100-400 f/4.5 as I will give up a smidge of IQ by switching from the 300 to the 100-400 but, for me, need the flexibility. Also, if you are not aware, this is the only lens, in my opinion that you can put a 2x teleconverter and get outstanding results i.e.a terrific, lightweight, packable, 600mm f/5.6 - also includes a Zemlin lens cap for convenience

$5,350 net.

Please PM me with any questions. My reputation should assure you this is in the very best of conditions with all that came in the box and added items.

(I sold the 70-200 f/2.8 GM II that was also listed in this post previously)

Price: $5350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 04, 2026 at 12:58 PM
azjsb
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Stellar Sony 300 f/2.8 GM


Item 1: Stellar Sony 300 f/2.8 GM

This stellar Sony 300mm f/2.8 is a FM catch and release - I used it once and the results are spectacular - happy to send images recently taken with the lens - I've decided to go with the Sony 100-400 f/4.5 as I will give us a smidge of IQ from the 300 f/2.8 for the flexibility. Also, if you are not aware, this is the only lens, in my opinion that you can put a 2x teleconverter and get outstanding results i.e.a terrific, lightweight, packable, 600mm f/5.6 - also includes a Zemlin lens cap for convenience

$5,350 net.

Please PM me with any questions. My reputation should assure you this is in the very best of conditions with all that came in the box and added items.

(I sold the 70-200 f/2.8 GM II that was also listed in this post previously)

Price: $5350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 04, 2026 at 11:09 AM
azjsb
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Stellar Sony 300 f/2.8 GM


Item 1: Stellar Sony 300 f/2.8 GM

This stellar Sony 300mm f/2.8 is a FM catch and release https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1932552/0?keyword=sony,300,f/2.8#16981788. Used it once and the results are spectacular - happy to send images if you like - but have decided to go with the Sony 100-400 f/4.5. - I added a Zemlin lens cap for convenience

$5,350 net.

Please PM me with any questions. My reputation should assure you this is in the very best of conditions with all that came in the box plus the RolandPro lens cover, Zemlin lens cap and Arca-Swiss foot.

(I sold the 70-200 f/2.8 GM II that was also listed in this post previously)

Price: $5350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 03, 2026 at 10:37 PM
azjsb
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Stellar Sony 300 f/2.8 GM


Item 1: Stellar Sony 300 f/2.8 GM

This stellar Sony 300mm f/2.8 is a FM catch and release. Used it once and the results are spectacular - happy to send images if you like - but have decided to go with the Sony 100-400 f/4.5. https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1932552/0?keyword=sony,300,f/2.8#16981788 - I added a Zemlin lens cap for convenience

$5,350 net.

Please PM me with any questions. My reputation should assure you this is in the very best of conditions with all that came in the box plus the RolandPro lens cover, Zemlin lens cap and Arca-Swiss foot.

(I sold the 70-200 f/2.8 GM II that was also listed in this post previously)

Price: $5350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 03, 2026 at 10:37 PM
azjsb
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Stellar Sony 300 f/2.8 GM


Item 1: Stellar Sony 300 f/2.8 GM

This stellar Sony 300mm f/2.8 is a FM catch and release. Used it once and the results are spectacular - happy to send images if you like - but have decided to go with the Sony 100-400 f/4.5. https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1932552/0?keyword=sony,300,f/2.8#16981788 - I added a Zemlin lens cap for convenience

$5,350 net.

Please PM me with any questions. My reputation should assure you this is in the very best of conditions with all that came in the box plus the RolandPro lens cover, Zemlin lens cap and Arca-Swiss foot.

(I sold the 70-200 f/2.8 GMNII that was also listed in this post previously)

Price: $5350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 03, 2026 at 10:35 PM
azjsb
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Stellar Sony 300 f/2.8 GM


Item 1: Stellar Sony 300 f/2.8 GM

This stellar Sony 300mm f/2.8 is a FM catch and release. Used it once and the results are spectacular - happy to send images if you like - but have decided to go with the Sony 100-400 f/4.5. https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1932552/0?keyword=sony,300,f/2.8#16981788 - I added a Zemlin lens cap for convenience

$5,350 net.

PM me for questions - my reputation should assure you this is in the very best of conditions with all that came in the box plus the RolandPro lens cover; Zemlin lens cap and arca-swiss foot.

Price: $5350
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 03, 2026 at 10:35 PM
azjsb
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Two Sony greats! - Sony 300 f/2.8 GM & Sony 70-200 f2.8 GM II


Item 1: Stellar Sony 300 f/2.8 GM

This stellar Sony 300mm f/2.8 is a FM catch and release. Used it once and the results are spectacular - happy to send images if you like - but have decided to go with the Sony 100-400 f/4.5. https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1932552/0?keyword=sony,300,f/2.8#16981788 - I added a Zemlin lens cap for convenience

$5,350 net.

PM me for questions - my reputation should assure you this is in the very best of conditions with all that came in the box plus the RolandPro lens cover; Zemlin lens cap and arca-swiss foot.

Price: $5350
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jun 27, 2026 at 09:05 PM
azjsb
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Two Sony greats! - Sony 300 f/2.8 GM & Sony 70-200 f2.8 GM II


Item 1: Two Sony greats! - Sony 300 f/2.8 GM & Sony 70-200 f2.8 GM II

Selling two of Sony's greatest - (a) the luscious Sony 300mm f/2.8 is a FM catch and release - spectacular lens https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1932552/0?keyword=sony,300,f/2.8#16981788 - I added a Zemlin lens cap for convenience, and

(b) the Sony 70-200mm f/2.8 GMII - I purchased from Cardinal Camera on 2/18/26 and I got the Sony promotion of a 2-year warranty.

$5,350 for the 300mm f/2.8 GM and $2,300 for the 70-200 f/2.8 GMII - both for $7,500.00

PM me for questions - my reputation should assure you this is in the very best of conditions with all that came in the box.

Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jun 27, 2026 at 09:05 PM
azjsb
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Two Sony greats! - Sony 300 f/2.8 GM & Sony 70-200 f2.8 GM II


Item 1: Two Sony greats! - Sony 300 f/2.8 GM & Sony 70-200 f2.8 GM II

Switching to the 100-400 f/4.5, so selling: (a) the luscious Sony 300mm f/2.8 is a FM catch and release - spectacular lens https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1932552/0?keyword=sony,300,f/2.8#16981788 - I added a Zemlin lens cap for convenience, and

(b) the Sony 70-200mm f/2.8 GMII - I purchased from Cardinal Camera on 2/18/26 and I got the Sony promotion of a 2-year warranty.

$5,350 for the 300mm f/2.8 GM and $2,300 for the 70-200 f/2.8 GMII - both for $7,500.00

PM me for questions - my reputation should assure you this is in the very best of conditions with all that came in the box.

Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jun 27, 2026 at 09:05 PM
azjsb
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Two Sony greats! - Sony 70-200 f/2.8 GMII & Sony 300mm f/2.8 GM


Item 1: Two Sony greats! - Sony 300 f/2.8 GM & Sony 70-200 f2.8 GM II

Decided to get the new Sony 100-400 f.4,.5 so selling (a) the luscious Sony 300mm f/2.8 is a FM catch and release - spectacular lens https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1932552/0?keyword=sony,300,f/2.8#16981788 - I added a Zemlin lens cap for convenience, and

(b) the Sony 70-200mm f/2.8 GMII - I purchased from Cardinal Camera on 2/18/26 and I got the Sony promotion of a 2-year warranty.

$5,350 for the 300mm f/2.8 GM and $2,300 for the 70-200 f/2.8 GMII - both for $7,500.00

PM me for questions - my reputation should assure you this is in the very best of conditions with all that came in the box.

Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jun 27, 2026 at 09:05 PM
azjsb
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Two of Sony's greatest - Sony 70-200 f/2.8 GMII & Sony 300mm f/2.8 GM


Item 1: Two Sony greats! - Sony 70-200 f/2.8 GMII & Sony 300mm f/2.8 GM

Decided to get the new Sony 100-400 f.4,.5 so selling (a) the luscious Sony 300mm f/2.8 is a FM catch and release - spectacular lens https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1932552/0?keyword=sony,300,f/2.8#16981788 - I added a Zemlin lens cap for convenience, and

(b) the Sony 70-200mm f/2.8 GMII - I purchased from Cardinal Camera on 2/18/26 and I got the Sony promotion of a 2-year warranty.

$5,350 for the 300mm f/2.8 GM and $2,300 for the 70-200 f/2.8 GMII - both for $7,500.00

PM me for questions - my reputation should assure you this is in the very best of conditions with all that came in the box.

Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jun 27, 2026 at 09:05 PM
azjsb
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Two of Sony's greatest - Sony 70-200 f/2.8 GMII & Sony 300mm f/2.8 GM


Item 1: Two of Sony's greatest - Sony 70-200 f/2.8 GMII & Sony 300mm f/2.8 GM

Decided to get the new Sony 100-400 f.4,.5 so selling (a) the luscious Sony 300mm f/2.8 is a FM catch and release - spectacular lens https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1932552/0?keyword=sony,300,f/2.8#16981788 - I added a Zemlin lens cap for convenience, and

(b) the Sony 70-200mm f/2.8 GMII - I purchased from Cardinal Camera on 2/18/26 and I got the Sony promotion of a 2-year warranty.

$5,350 for the 300mm f/2.8 GM and $2,300 for the 70-200 f/2.8 GMII - both for $7,500.00

PM me for questions - my reputation should assure you this is in the very best of conditions with all that came in the box.

Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jun 27, 2026 at 09:05 PM
azjsb
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Two of Sony's greatest - Sony 70-200 f/2.8 GMII & Sony 300mm f/2.8 GM


Item 1: Two of Sony's greatest - Sony 70-200 f/2.8 GMII & Sony 300mm f/2.8 GM

Decided to get the new Sony 100-400 f.4,.5 so selling (a) the luscious Sony 300mm f/2.8 is a FM catch and release - spectacular lens https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1932552/0?keyword=sony,300,f/2.8#16981788 - I added a Zemlin lens cap for convenience, and

(b) the Sony 70-200mm f/2.8 GMII - I purchased from Cardinal Camera on 2/18/26 and I got the Sony promotion of a 2-year warranty.

$5,350 for the 300mm f/2.8 GM and $2300 for the 70-200 f/2.8 GMII - both for $7,500.00

PM me for questions - my reputation should assure you this is in the very best of conditions with all that came in the box.

Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jun 27, 2026 at 09:05 PM





  Previous versions of azjsb's message #17062764 « Sold: Stellar Sony 300 f/2.8 GM + Accessories »