p.1 #1 · FS: Nikon 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 VR S & Nikon 400mm f/4.5 VR S & 1.4x Teleconverter
Nikon 12-28mm f3.5-5.6 PZ VR
Sold
Price: $275.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Only used about 3 times, selling my DX equipment so no real need for it. $275 net.
Nikon 14-24 f/2.8 S
Sold
Price: $1,600.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Bought new, US model, barely used, I prefer the extra range of the 14-30 so selling this. $1600 net.
Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 S (ver 1)
Sold
Price: $1,550.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Bought new, US model. Selling in preparation for the 120-300.
$1550 net.
Nikon 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 VR S
Available7 following
Price: $2,000.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Bought new, US model. Selling in preparation for the 120-300.
$2000 net.
Nikon 400mm f/4.5 VR S & 1.4x Teleconverter
Available3 following
Price: $3,000.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Selling as a set, the Nikon 400mm f/4.5 & a Nikon 1.4x Teleconverter. Also comes with a skin I never installed . This lens works well with this teleconverter. Bought new, US model. I’m not selling the teleconverter separately unless the 400 sells, I don’t want to sell it separately in case the 400 doesn’t sell. Selling in preparation for the 120-300.
$3000 net for both.