Selling as a set, the Nikon 400mm f/4.5 & a Nikon 1.4x Teleconverter. Also comes with a skin I never installed . This lens works well with this teleconverter. Bought new, US model. I’m not selling the teleconverter separately unless the 400 sells, I don’t want to sell it separately in case the 400 doesn’t sell. Selling in preparation for the 120-300.
$3000 net for both.
Selling as a set, the Nikon 400mm f/4.5 & a Nikon 1.4x Teleconverter. Also comes with a skin I never installed . This lens works well with this teleconverter. Bought new, US model. I’m not selling the teleconverter separately unless the 400 sells, I don’t want to sell it separately in case the 400 doesn’t sell. Selling in preparation for the 120-300.
$3000 net for both.
Selling as a set, the Nikon 400mm f/4.5 & a Nikon 1.4x Teleconverter. Also comes with a skin I never installed . This lens works well with this teleconverter. Bought new, US model. I’m not selling the teleconverter separately unless the 400 sells, I don’t want to sell it separately in case the 400 doesn’t sell. Selling in preparation for the 120-300.
$2900 net for both.
Selling as a set, the Nikon 400mm f/4.5 & a Nikon 1.4x Teleconverter. Also comes with a skin I never installed . This lens works well with this teleconverter. Bought new, US model. Selling in preparation for the 120-300.
$2900 net for both.
Selling as a set, the Nikon 400mm f/4.5 & a Nikon 1.4x Teleconverter. Also comes with a skin I never installed . This lens works well with this teleconverter. Bought new, US model. Selling in preparation for the 120-300.
$2900 net for both.