p.1 #1 · Sold: SONY FE 50mm F/2.8 Macro Lens SEL50M28 (SOLD)
SONY FE 50mm F/2.8 Macro Lens SEL50M28 (Price Drop)
Sold
Price: $350.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: Prices are NET to me (add 3% for PayPal G&S or Credit Card/online invoicing)
Sony macro lens 50mm for E Mount - EX near Mint. Generic Rear mount cap. I bought this to do some copy work and it's been in the box ever since! Small enough to turn an A7Rxx into a fixed lens travel camera!
Recently retired to Tucson AZ up in the mountain foothills - too far out of town to re-establish my portrait business so I'm closing up shop and selling everything. Hardware, electronics, portable setups and more.
Need more photos/info - just ask. I was cataloging everything and only taking quick iPhone photos to get through everything fast.
Transparency -
I’m a long term member here and DPR with tons of web/social media links and contact info on my websites and can be reached by text, email and phone.