fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of KE_Photo's message #17061650 « Sold: SONY FE 50mm F/2.8 Macro Lens SEL50M28 (SOLD) »

  

KE_Photo
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: SONY FE 50mm F/2.8 Macro Lens SEL50M28 (Price Drop)


Item 1: SONY FE 50mm F/2.8 Macro Lens SEL50M28 (Price Drop)

Sony macro lens 50mm for E Mount - EX near Mint. Generic Rear mount cap. I bought this to do some copy work and it's been in the box ever since! Small enough to turn an A7Rxx into a fixed lens travel camera!

Recently retired to Tucson AZ up in the mountain foothills - too far out of town to re-establish my portrait business so I'm closing up shop and selling everything. Hardware, electronics, portable setups and more.

Need more photos/info - just ask. I was cataloging everything and only taking quick iPhone photos to get through everything fast.

Direct Link to gear list - Google Sheets Items For Sale
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1autvG0baxh5V4N9ZxQRZA2K0Bq79QCAYzjdEj2AK-RE/edit?usp=sharing

Direct Link to photos - Studio Clearance Sale
https://www.karenengelphotography.com/sale

HOME LINK - https://www.karenengelphotography.com/BIGSALE
BIG SALE - contact info on the site - email, text, or call

Transparency -
I’m a long term member here and DPR with tons of web/social media links and contact info on my websites and can be reached by text, email and phone.


Price: $350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 16, 2026 at 09:16 AM
KE_Photo
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: SONY FE 50mm F/2.8 Macro Lens SEL50M28 (Price Drop)


Item 1: SONY FE 50mm F/2.8 Macro Lens SEL50M28 (Price Drop)

Sony macro lens 50mm for E Mount - EX near Mint. Generic Rear mount cap. I bought this to do some copy work and it's been in the box ever since! Small enough to turn an A7Rxx into a fixed lens travel camera!

Recently retired to Tucson AZ up in the mountain foothills - too far out of town to re-establish my portrait business so I'm closing up shop and selling everything. Hardware, electronics, portable setups and more.

Need more photos/info - just ask. I was cataloging everything and only taking quick iPhone photos to get through everything fast.

Direct Link to gear list - Google Sheets Items For Sale
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1autvG0baxh5V4N9ZxQRZA2K0Bq79QCAYzjdEj2AK-RE/edit?usp=sharing

Direct Link to photos - Studio Clearance Sale
https://www.karenengelphotography.com/sale

HOME LINK - https://www.karenengelphotography.com/BIGSALE
BIG SALE - contact info on the site - email, text, or call

Transparency -
I’m a long term member here and DPR with tons of web/social media links and contact info on my websites and can be reached by text, email and phone.


Price: $350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 16, 2026 at 09:15 AM
KE_Photo
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: SONY FE 50mm F/2.8 Macro Lens SEL50M28


Item 1: SONY FE 50mm F/2.8 Macro Lens SEL50M28

Sony macro lens 50mm for E Mount - EX near Mint. Generic Rear mount cap. I bought this to do some copy work and it's been in the box ever since! Small enough to turn an A7Rxx into a fixed lens travel camera!

Recently retired to Tucson AZ up in the mountain foothills - too far out of town to re-establish my portrait business so I'm closing up shop and selling everything. Hardware, electronics, portable setups and more.

Need more photos/info - just ask. I was cataloging everything and only taking quick iPhone photos to get through everything fast.

Direct Link to gear list - Google Sheets Items For Sale
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1autvG0baxh5V4N9ZxQRZA2K0Bq79QCAYzjdEj2AK-RE/edit?usp=sharing

Direct Link to photos - Studio Clearance Sale
https://www.karenengelphotography.com/sale

HOME LINK - https://www.karenengelphotography.com/BIGSALE
BIG SALE - contact info on the site - email, text, or call

Transparency -
I’m a long term member here and DPR with tons of web/social media links and contact info on my websites and can be reached by text, email and phone.


Price: $350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jun 25, 2026 at 05:58 PM
KE_Photo
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: SONY FE 50mm F/2.8 Macro Lens SEL50M28


Item 1: SONY FE 50mm F/2.8 Macro Lens SEL50M28

Sony macro lens 50mm for E Mount - EX near Mint. Generic Rear mount cap. I bought this to do some copy work and it's been in the box ever since! Small enough to turn an A7Rxx into a fixed lens travel camera!

Recently retired to Tucson AZ up in the mountain foothills - too far out of town to re-establish my portrait business so I'm closing up shop and selling everything. Hardware, electronics, portable setups and more.

Need more photos/info - just ask. I was cataloging everything and only taking quick iPhone photos to get through everything fast.

Direct Link to gear list - Google Sheets Items For Sale
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1autvG0baxh5V4N9ZxQRZA2K0Bq79QCAYzjdEj2AK-RE/edit?usp=sharing

Direct Link to photos - Studio Clearance Sale
https://www.karenengelphotography.com/sale

HOME LINK - https://www.karenengelphotography.com/BIGSALE
BIG SALE - contact info on the site - email, text, or call

Transparency -
I’m a long term member here and DPR with tons of web/social media links and contact info on my websites and can be reached by text, email and phone.


Price: $395.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jun 25, 2026 at 05:58 PM
KE_Photo
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: SONY FE 50mm F/2.8 Macro Lens SEL50M28


Item 1: SONY FE 50mm F/2.8 Macro Lens SEL50M28

Sony macro lens 50mm for E Mount - EX near Mint. Generic Rear mount cap. I bought this to do some copy work and it's been in the box ever since! Small enough to turn an A7Rxx into a fixed lens travel camera!

Recently retired to Tucson AZ up in the mountain foothills - too far out of town to re-establish my portrait business so I'm closing up shop and selling everything. Hardware, electronics, portable setups and more.

Need more photos/info - just ask. I was cataloging everything and only taking quick iPhone photos to get through everything fast.

Direct Link to gear list - Google Sheets Items For Sale
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1autvG0baxh5V4N9ZxQRZA2K0Bq79QCAYzjdEj2AK-RE/edit?usp=sharing

Direct Link to photos - Studio Clearance Sale
https://www.karenengelphotography.com/sale

HOME LINK - https://www.karenengelphotography.com/BIGSALE
BIG SALE - contact info on the site - email, text, or call

Transparency -
I’m a long term member here and DPR with tons of web/social media links and contact info on my websites and can be reached by text, email and phone.


Price: $395.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jun 25, 2026 at 05:58 PM
KE_Photo
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: SONY FE 50mm F/2.8 Macro Lens SEL50M28


Item 1: SONY FE 50mm F/2.8 Macro Lens SEL50M28

Sony macro lens 50mm for E Mount - EX near Mint. Generic Rear mount cap. I bought this to do some copy work and it's been in the box ever since! Small enough to turn an A7Rxx into a fixed lens travel camera!

Recently retired to Tucson AZ up in the mountain foothills - too far out of town to re-establish my portrait business so I'm closing up shop and selling everything. Hardware, electronics, portable setups and more.

Need more photos/info - just ask. I was cataloging everything and only taking quick iPhone photos to get through everything fast.

Direct Link to gear list - Google Sheets Items For Sale
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1autvG0baxh5V4N9ZxQRZA2K0Bq79QCAYzjdEj2AK-RE/edit?usp=sharing

Direct Link to photos - Studio Clearance Sale
https://www.karenengelphotography.com/sale

HOME LINK - https://www.karenengelphotography.com/BIGSALE
BIG SALE - contact info on the site - email, text, or call

Transparency -
I’m a long term member here and DPR with tons of web/social media links and contact info on my websites and can be reached by text, email and phone.


Price: $395.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jun 25, 2026 at 05:58 PM
KE_Photo
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: SONY FE 50mm F/2.8 Macro Lens SEL50M28


Item 1: SONY FE 50mm F/2.8 Macro Lens SEL50M28

Sony macro lens 50mm for E Mount - EX near Mint. Generic Rear mount cap. I bought this to do some copy work and it's been in the box ever since! Small enough to turn an A7Rxx into a fixed lens travel camera!

Recently retired to Tucson AZ up in the mountain foothills - too far out of town to re-establish my portrait business so I'm closing up shop and selling everything. Hardware, electronics, portable setups and more.

Need more photos/info - just ask. I was cataloging everything and only taking quick iPhone photos to get through everything fast.

Direct Link to gear list - Google Sheets Items For Sale
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1autvG0baxh5V4N9ZxQRZA2K0Bq79QCAYzjdEj2AK-RE/edit?usp=sharing

Direct Link to photos - Studio Clearance Sale
https://www.karenengelphotography.com/sale

HOME LINK - https://www.karenengelphotography.com/BIGSALE
BIG SALE - contact info on the site - email, text, or call

Transparency -
I’m a long term member here and DPR with tons of web/social media links and contact info on my websites and can be reached by text, email and phone.


Price: $395.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jun 25, 2026 at 05:58 PM
KE_Photo
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: SONY FE 50mm F/2.8 Macro Lens SEL50M28


Item 1: SONY FE 50mm F/2.8 Macro Lens SEL50M28

Sony macro lens 50mm for E Mount - EX near Mint. Generic Rear mount cap. I bought this to do some copy work and it's been in the box ever since! Small enough to turn an A7Rxx into a fixed lens travel camera!

Recently retired to Tucson AZ up in the mountain foothills - too far out of town to re-establish my portrait business so I'm closing up shop and selling everything. Hardware, electronics, portable setups and more.

Need more photos/info - just ask. I was cataloging everything and only taking quick iPhone photos to get through everything fast.

Direct Link to gear list - Google Sheets Items For Sale
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1autvG0baxh5V4N9ZxQRZA2K0Bq79QCAYzjdEj2AK-RE/edit?usp=sharing

Direct Link to photos - Studio Clearance Sale
https://www.karenengelphotography.com/sale

HOME LINK - https://www.karenengelphotography.com/BIGSALE
BIG SALE - contact info on the site - email, text, or call

Transparency -
I’m a long term member here and DPR with tons of web/social media links and contact info on my websites and can be reached by text, email and phone.

Buyers should have a good reputation on FM and/or be willing to provide verifiable information. 
In other words - If someone acts shady I will probably decline to sell.

Price: $395.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jun 25, 2026 at 05:58 PM
KE_Photo
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: SONY FE 50mm F/2.8 Macro Lens SEL50M28


Item 1: SONY FE 50mm F/2.8 Macro Lens SEL50M28

Sony macro lens 50mm for E Mount - EX near Mint. Generic Rear mount cap. I bought this to do some copy work and it's been in the box ever since! Small enough to turn an A7Rxx into a fixed lens travel camera!

Recently retired to Tucson AZ up in the mountain foothills - too far out of town to re-establish my portrait business so I'm closing up shop and selling everything. Hardware, electronics, portable setups and more.

Need more photos/info - just ask. I was cataloging everything and only taking quick iPhone photos to get through everything fast.

Direct Link to gear list - Google Sheets Items For Sale
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1autvG0baxh5V4N9ZxQRZA2K0Bq79QCAYzjdEj2AK-RE/edit?usp=sharing

Direct Link to photos - Studio Clearance Sale
https://www.karenengelphotography.com/sale

HOME LINK - https://www.karenengelphotography.com/BIGSALE
BIG SALE - contact info on the site - email, text, or call

Transparency -
I’m a long term member here and DPR with tons of web/social media links and contact info on my websites and can be reached by text, email and phone.

Buyers should have a good reputation on FM and/or be willing to provide verifiable information. 
In other words - If someone acts shady I will probably decline to sell.

Price: $395.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jun 25, 2026 at 05:58 PM





  Previous versions of KE_Photo's message #17061650 « Sold: SONY FE 50mm F/2.8 Macro Lens SEL50M28 (SOLD) »