fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Leica Summilux-M 75mm f/1.4

  
 
byrnereese
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Leica Summilux-M 75mm f/1.4


     Leica Summilux-M 75mm f/1.4



Available 7 following


Price: $3,800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new


Leica Summilux-M 75mm f/1.4 lens from the Richard Jordan Leica collection.

This lens is being offered as part of a larger collection assembled by my late stepfather, Richard Jordan. Please review all photographs carefully and feel free to contact me with any questions or requests for additional images.

Included
Leica Summilux-M 75mm f/1.4 lens
Box
Condition

Excellent overall condition. Please review all photos carefully and feel free to request additional photographs or a live FaceTime/video walkthrough of the equipment.

Pricing

Asking Price: $3,800

Shipping
Shipping is not included in the asking price.
I prefer to ship via UPS.
Insurance is strongly recommended and can add significantly to shipping costs, particularly for higher-value items.
Please indicate your shipping and insurance preferences when making an inquiry so I can provide an accurate shipping quote.
If you would prefer local pickup, I live in Oakland, California and work in Belmont, California. We may be able to arrange a mutually convenient meeting location.
About the Sale

All proceeds from this sale will go to the Richard Jordan Artist Fund, which supports emerging artists in Richard's memory.

My stepfather, Richard Jordan, was an accomplished painter and lifelong artist. In the final years of his life, he developed a fascination with Leica cameras and assembled an extraordinary collection of lenses, bodies, and accessories. While he would have been the first to admit he wasn't much of a photographer, he deeply appreciated Leica's craftsmanship, design, and engineering.

I am not a Leica expert or professional camera dealer. To help create accurate and thorough listings, I used ChatGPT to assist in drafting portions of these descriptions based on the equipment itself, my own observations, and research into the gear. My goal is to be as transparent and straightforward as possible.

I have also created a spreadsheet inventory of the broader Leica collection:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JcN2WxUAqvo62loW3gtFxuQPrtuk-Cr2TF2_a0OMMJk/edit?gid=724849132#gid=724849132

If you are interested in multiple items—or potentially the entire collection—I would be happy to discuss a package arrangement.

I am happy to answer questions, provide additional photographs, or schedule a FaceTime/video call so you can inspect the equipment live before purchasing.

PayPal accepted.

Learn more about Richard and his artwork:

richardmjordan.com






































Jun 24, 2026 at 12:27 AM
Wiring8554
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · FS: Leica Summilux-M 75mm f/1.4


I'm not sure if you saw the dent and scuffs in these photos, but this definitely doesn't look like a "10, appears as new". I recommend you update the listing. This site prides itself on honesty and integrity among photographers and fellow enthusiasts. I assume this was just an oversight on your part.


Jun 24, 2026 at 01:55 AM
t_air_ee
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · FS: Leica Summilux-M 75mm f/1.4


I would also add the version number. This is either Version 2 (if it was made in Canada) or Version 3 (if made in Germany). See here for more detail.


Jun 28, 2026 at 09:10 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account