fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: FUJIFILM X100VI (SILVER)

  
 
bettyberg
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: FUJIFILM X100VI (SILVER)


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   FUJIFILM X100VI (SILVER)

Sold


Price: $1,800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail with Insurance & Tracking


I am the original owner.

Purchased from Mike's Camera in Boulder on 7/17/25.

Shutter count: 600

Presents as BNIB. I have the box, lens cap, and everything else it came with.

PayPal, NO Friends & Family to protect you and me. Will ship USPS Priority Mail with insurance and tracking. I will absorb the PayPal, insurance, tracking, and shipping costs.














Edited on Jul 06, 2026 at 12:52 PM · View previous versions



Jun 22, 2026 at 04:01 PM
gaopa
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: FUJIFILM X100VI (SILVER)


$300 over retail for a used one.... shame on you!

My bad.... sorry to the seller and fellow forum members...

Edited on Jun 27, 2026 at 07:17 PM · View previous versions



Jun 25, 2026 at 07:27 PM
bettyberg
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Sold: FUJIFILM X100VI (SILVER)


gaopa wrote:
$300 over retail for a used one.... shame on you!


Keep in mind I didn't state the price is non-negotiable. I also stated that I will absorb the PayPal, insurance, and shipping fee. No need to shame me. You don't even know what I paid!



Jun 26, 2026 at 09:00 AM
jstrawman
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · Sold: FUJIFILM X100VI (SILVER)


gaopa wrote:
$300 over retail for a used one.... shame on you!


Apparently you have never read the following section of
the FM FAQ:

Can I post my concerns regarding the seller's price on a listing price?
If you don't agree with an item's price, or if you know a place where the same item is being sold for less, do NOT interfere or post your opinion/prices on the thread in question. The seller may not know what the "politically correct" price. Members posting prices or being hostile to the seller's threads will be warned or even have their accounts locked.

Shame on you.





Jun 27, 2026 at 05:53 PM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

gaopa
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · Sold: FUJIFILM X100VI (SILVER)


jstrawman wrote:
Apparently you have never read the following section of
the FM FAQ:

Can I post my concerns regarding the seller's price on a listing price?
If you don't agree with an item's price, or if you know a place where the same item is being sold for less, do NOT interfere or post your opinion/prices on the thread in question. The seller may not know what the "politically correct" price. Members posting prices or being hostile to the seller's threads will be warned or even have their accounts locked.

Shame on you.

My bad.... sorry to the seller and to fellow forum members....




Jun 27, 2026 at 07:13 PM
bettyberg
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · Sold: FUJIFILM X100VI (SILVER)


I've adjusted the list price, which includes PayPal fees, shipping, insurance and tracking.


Jul 06, 2026 at 12:54 PM
photray
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · Sold: FUJIFILM X100VI (SILVER)


Tag


Jul 06, 2026 at 01:31 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account