fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of bettyberg's message #17059779 « Sold: FUJIFILM X100VI (SILVER) »

  

bettyberg
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: FUJIFILM X100VI (SILVER)


Item 1: FUJIFILM X100VI (SILVER)

I am the original owner.

Purchased from Mike's Camera in Boulder on 7/17/25.

Shutter count: 600

Presents as BNIB. I have the box, lens cap, and everything else it came with.

PayPal, NO Friends & Family to protect you and me. Will ship USPS Priority Mail with insurance and tracking. I will absorb the PayPal, insurance, tracking, and shipping costs.




Price: $1800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jun 22, 2026 at 04:01 PM
bettyberg
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: FUJIFILM X100VI (SILVER)


Item 1: FUJIFILM X100VI (SILVER)

I am the original owner.

Purchased from Mike's Camera in Boulder on 7/17/25.

Shutter count: 600

Presents as BNIB. I have the box, lens cap, and everything else it came with.

PayPal, NO Friends & Family to protect you and me. Will ship USPS Priority Mail with insurance and tracking. I will absorb the PayPal, insurance, tracking, and shipping costs.




Price: $2100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jun 22, 2026 at 04:01 PM
bettyberg
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: FUJIFILM X100VI (SILVER)


Item 1: FUJIFILM X100VI (SILVER)

I am the original owner.

Purchased from Mike's Camera in Boulder on 7/17/25.

Shutter count: 600

Presents as BNIB. I have the box, lens cap, and everything else it came with.

PayPal, NO Friends & Family to protect you and me. Will ship USPS Priority Mail with insurance and tracking. I will absorb the PayPal, insurance, tracking, and shipping costs. Price is not negotiable at this time.




Price: $2100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jun 22, 2026 at 04:01 PM
bettyberg
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: FUJIFILM X100VI (SILVER)


Item 1: FUJIFILM X100VI (SILVER)

I am the original owner.

Purchased from Mike's Camera in Boulder on 7/17/25.

Shutter count: 600

Presents as BNIB. I have the box, lens cap, and everything else it came with.

PayPal, NO Friends & Family to protect you and me. Will ship USPS Priority Mail with insurance and tracking. I will absorb the PayPal, insurance, tracking, and shipping costs. Price is not negotionable at this time.




Price: $2100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jun 22, 2026 at 04:01 PM





  Previous versions of bettyberg's message #17059779 « Sold: FUJIFILM X100VI (SILVER) »