Price: $5,000.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: I will ship with the carrier of buyers choice. Buyer will pay shipping. Must be siged for and insured.
Leica M10 Monochrom in excellent condition. Ships in original factory sliding drawer box and outer box. Body was fully serviced by Leica in 2025. From Leica support: M10m is designed to utilize a type 1 UHS memory card, not type 2. (Spot on bottom of screen protector is not a crack in screen but a small blemish in the protector).
Includes:
- M10 Monochrom Body
- 3 Batteries
- Battery charger and cable
- Strap
- Screen protector (already applied)
- Soft shutter release
- IDSworks black anodized modular grip ($388 retail). Allows batteries to be changed without having to remove the bottom plate.
Hi. I’m very interested in this. Do you know what the shutter count is? Also, do you have the paperwork for the service that was done in 2025? Any issues with the camera freezing up which requires a battery pull to restart?
I had answered this initially when it was posted. The reply got deleted somehow. B/w of Leica 'shutter count is irrelevant on mirrorless Leica cameras'. I sent it to Leica to fix the known lockup issue that M10 models have. After using it for a year it has no issues.