fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Smallrig CH20 video head excellent $20 shipped

  
 
Jemini
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Smallrig CH20 video head excellent $20 shipped


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    SmallRig CH20 Video Head with Leveling Base



Available


Price: $20.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Free shipping within lower 48


I bought it from B&H used. Used very little. Was planning to use with Nikon 28-400mm lens for videos and it works well. I never got into videos much. Condition is excellent.

Here's the original item
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1786735-REG/smallrig_4170b_video_head_mount.html

Shipping included in the price. Fee less payment only. PP F&F ok.

BTW I forgot to put the QR plate when I took the pictures. But it's in the box. I'll ship in the original box just wrapped in brown paper. Bigger box will increase shipping significantly.

Price reduced to $20



























Edited on Sep 26, 2026 at 05:00 PM · View previous versions



May 30, 2026 at 11:00 AM
Jemini
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · FS: Smallrig CH20 video head excellent $20 shipped


bump


Jun 21, 2026 at 07:50 PM
Jemini
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · FS: Smallrig CH20 video head excellent $20 shipped


Reduced the price to 25


Jul 02, 2026 at 05:25 PM
Jemini
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · FS: Smallrig CH20 video head excellent $20 shipped


Still available


Aug 21, 2026 at 04:35 AM
Jemini
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · FS: Smallrig CH20 video head excellent $20 shipped


If anyone need it, it's still available


Sep 26, 2026 at 05:01 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account