fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Pelican Air 1485 case with trek pack dividers. $180

  
 
Blueridger
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Pelican Air 1485 case with trek pack dividers. $180


     Pelican Air 1485 case with trek pack dividers

Sold


Price: $180.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: CONUS included


This is a pristine Pelican Air case. I never used it in the field. I list it as 9+ but it really is excellent. I also include extra trek pack dividers, the cutting device, and the joining pieces, so the purchaser can reconfigure the case to meet their needs.
I'll cover shipping to CONUS and PP fees.
Steve























May 25, 2026 at 11:48 AM
pgopinath
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Pelican Air 1485 case with trek pack dividers. $180


Tag


Jun 04, 2026 at 07:46 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account