fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Leica Q3 43 + Leica SF60 Flash (+3 yr Warranty)

  
 
gefmega
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Leica Q3 43 + Leica SF60 Flash (+3 yr Warranty)


     Leica Q3 43 + Leica SF60 Flash (+3 yr Warranty)



Available 10 following


Price: $6,800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Will Ship Fedex w/signature


For sale is a Leica Q3 43 in like-new condition. This camera has been gently used and meticulously cared for. It is in excellent cosmetic shape—it truly looks and feels like new. Please see pictures; I tried to include as many pictures as possible to illustrate the accurate condition of the camera. Lecia Q3 43 MRSP is $7,950.00. Includes 4yr warranty (3 yrs left)

Included: Leica SF 60 Flash + SF C1 Wireless Trigger

Portable studio-quality wireless lighting for Leica shooters. The SF C1 wirelessly controls multiple SF 60 flashes for clean, professional off-camera lighting setups without cables. Compact, powerful, and perfect for on-location shoots, portraits, and creative work

Included in this sale has all original box and packaging, just as you would receive it new:

Original box and packaging


Leica Q3 43 camera body

Lens cap, hood, and accessories

Battery and USC cord

Additional Battery Charger

Leica SF 60 Flash

All original manuals and documentation

Rear screen protector has been on since Day 1 (will provide additional protection screens for the next owner). I also have also included additional low profile thumb grip.











































May 17, 2026 at 11:12 AM
cipolz
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · FS: Leica Q3 43 + Leica SF60 Flash (+3 yr Warranty)


I am interested. will PM


Jun 23, 2026 at 02:24 PM
cipolz
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · FS: Leica Q3 43 + Leica SF60 Flash (+3 yr Warranty)


I did not realize I cant quite PM yet unless I pay the subscription.
to the point, wondering if you ever head to the coast? I am in the town of mendocino on HWY 1



Jun 24, 2026 at 03:46 PM
gefmega
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · FS: Leica Q3 43 + Leica SF60 Flash (+3 yr Warranty)


I have been there many times, but this is not a place that I frequently drive to. I am just south of Sacramento.


Jun 24, 2026 at 03:59 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account