fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Fujifilm X100 VI.- cosmetically challenged but mechanically sound ...

  
 
Mark Rigsby
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Fujifilm X100 VI.- cosmetically challenged but mechanically sound - comes with a lot fo extras - priced to sell


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Fujifilm X100 VI

Sold


Price: $1,590.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks


Up for sale is my Fujifilm X100Vi...it has dings to the top plate, some rub to the front of the top plate and around the lens barrel.

I was bumped into a wall, the lens was protected by a lens hood so that is perfect, it's just a little paint removal on that. the top corner of the top plate to the most smage, very slight indentation and paint loss. (I've included pictures). Besides that, the rest of the camera is cherry. it's had a screen protector on since day on and a leather half case.

Only 3900 shutter actuations.

I do not have a box but i do have th stuff that came with it (hood, lens ring, strap, cable )

Comes with a ton of extras.

- 1 OEM fuji battery, 3 K&F batteries.
- K&F triple battery charger
- 1 Squarehood with 10% haze
- 1 Squarehood with clear glass
- 1 freewell CPL/Gmist filter where you can adjust the cpl (Comes with filter - this is version 1) - pelase note, my nephew painted on the hood while I set it down outside. Its just the hood lol
- MUZIRI KINOKOO geuine half leather case
- match technical thumb grip - solid brass

$1590 net to me I'll cover shipping































































May 12, 2026 at 01:45 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account