fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Insta360 Go 3S 128gb NAB bundle

  
 
jayoco
Online
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Insta360 Go 3S 128gb NAB bundle


     Insta360 Go 3S 128gb NAB bundle

Sold


Price: $225.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


I picked this up at NAB 2025. I thought it was a good idea and never used it. It's a bundle that includes everything in the standard bundle you would see on B&H plus the Insta360 selfie stick. I don't have the original box.

Shipping included.








May 10, 2026 at 12:41 PM
Jag711
Online
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Insta360 Go 3S 128gb NAB bundle


tag for feedback


May 10, 2026 at 04:41 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account