fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: SIRUI 50mm T2.9 1.6X Full-Frame Anamorphic Lens Cinema Lens (E Mount)

  
 
kidnaper
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · FS: SIRUI 50mm T2.9 1.6X Full-Frame Anamorphic Lens Cinema Lens (E Mount)


  Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   SIRUI 50mm T2.9 1.6X Full-Frame Anamorphic Lens Cinema Lens (E Mount)



Available 1 following


Price: $375.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


I picked this lens up thinking I’d use it for panoramic photography last Black Friday, haven’t had the chance to use it so it’s as good as new. Includes lens, box, front/rear caps.
Price is no fee, I cover shipping




























May 10, 2026 at 06:04 AM
kidnaper
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · FS: SIRUI 50mm T2.9 1.6X Full-Frame Anamorphic Lens Cinema Lens (E Mount)


Bump


Aug 05, 2026 at 11:07 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account