fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

  

Bag recommendation for gripped Z8

  
 
bsirjani
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Bag recommendation for gripped Z8


I'll preface this by saying I may be looking for a unicorn here, so feel free to laugh...

I've spent the last few years shooting smaller cameras (Ricoh GRiii, Leica M10R, Fuji 100RF), so I've never had to worry about fitting them in my bags. Recently, I picked up a Z8 for some sports and event work, and I'm looking for a bag that I can use to take to events/on site where I can leave the grip on and a lens attached (either 24-70 or 70-200).

I prefer not to use a backpack, so it looks like the Domke F2 or F1X are my primary options. Anything else folks would recommend?



May 07, 2026 at 05:59 PM
gregfountain
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Bag recommendation for gripped Z8


Check out the Peak Design Everyday Messenger 13L


Jul 16, 2026 at 02:06 AM







FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account