fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Panasonic Leica 200mm 2.8 with 1.4x TC - near mint

  
 
leolab
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Panasonic Leica 200mm 2.8 with 1.4x TC - near mint


     200mm Panasonic Leica f2.8 with 1.4x TC

Sold


Price: $1,450.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: I Pay


In like new condition in box with all contents as when purchased new (I cannot find the Lumix front TC cap so it will have an Olympus one.

Amazing lens for m43

Fee-free payment, I pay shipping

Pics coming...



May 05, 2026 at 02:37 PM
skiswami
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Panasonic Leica 200mm 2.8 with 1.4x TC - near mint


P/M sent!


May 07, 2026 at 12:38 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account