fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Leica M11 Batteries and Thumb Support

  
 
Rylansteele
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: Leica M11 Batteries and Thumb Support


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Leica M11 Battery BP-SCL7 Black $150 OBO

Sold


Price: $150.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Will Cover CONUS Shipping. Other options available.


Battery for Leica M11. Battery was charged and used twice. I sold my camera, sadly, so I have no need for this battery. I believe I still have the box it came in.

• • •


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Leica M11 Battery BP-SCL7 Black $150 OBO

Sold


Price: $150.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Will Cover CONUS Shipping. Other options available.


Battery for Leica M11. Battery was charged and used twice. I sold my camera, sadly, so I have no need for this battery. I believe I still have the box it came in.

• • •


  Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Leica Thumb Support Black $200 OBO

Sold


Price: $175.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Will Cover CONUS Shipping. Other options available.


Black Leica Thumb Support with light use. I didn't use the camera very much, but sadly had to sell it, so I'm letting go of the accessories.



May 04, 2026 at 04:18 PM
digitalstew
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Leica M11 Batteries and Thumb Support


Sent you a PM for the thumb support.


May 09, 2026 at 11:00 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account