p.1 #1 · Sold: Leica M11 Batteries and Thumb Support
Leica M11 Battery BP-SCL7 Black $150 OBO
Sold
Price: $150.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: Will Cover CONUS Shipping. Other options available.
Battery for Leica M11. Battery was charged and used twice. I sold my camera, sadly, so I have no need for this battery. I believe I still have the box it came in.
Leica M11 Battery BP-SCL7 Black $150 OBO
Sold
Price: $150.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: Will Cover CONUS Shipping. Other options available.
Battery for Leica M11. Battery was charged and used twice. I sold my camera, sadly, so I have no need for this battery. I believe I still have the box it came in.
Leica Thumb Support Black $200 OBO
Sold
Price: $175.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: Will Cover CONUS Shipping. Other options available.
Black Leica Thumb Support with light use. I didn't use the camera very much, but sadly had to sell it, so I'm letting go of the accessories.