fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3       …       10              end
  

Voigtlander 35mm f/1.4 Nokton Review

  
 
burningheart
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.11 #1 · Voigtlander 35mm f/1.4 Nokton Review


bcguy wrote:
Burningheart, don't you just love this time of year? The trees are beautiful!


I do this year is interesting down in my end of Fish Creek. Some spots the leaves are all down, yet right next to them they are still fully loaded. I thought with the nice weather things would stretch out, alas today things started out good, I raked the leaves out of my yard and admired the trees on my street, 3 hours later a breeze came through and the yard is full again. Judging by the forecast we have a few more days and lots will drop with this weekend's rain and possible white stuff.



Oct 05, 2026 at 11:42 PM
junglialoh
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.11 #2 · Voigtlander 35mm f/1.4 Nokton Review


Horse Chestnut.?
I am not sure if it is.
Thanks to your comment.



Oct 06, 2026 at 04:10 AM
Steve Spencer
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.11 #3 · Voigtlander 35mm f/1.4 Nokton Review


junglialoh wrote:
Horse Chestnut.?
I am not sure if it is.
Thanks to your comment.


Your pictures of Miliken park are nice, but I am pretty sure there is no picture of a horse chestnut. The third picture is a Maple of some sort. The first might be a Larch, but it isn't a tree with which I am familiar and the second one is hard to judge. I love such Fall pictures, but think the exact species of tree involved isn't that important, but YMMV.



Oct 06, 2026 at 04:31 AM
junglialoh
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.11 #4 · Voigtlander 35mm f/1.4 Nokton Review


I think your judgement quite accurate. I searched internet and I think your statement is reasonable. Thank to your comment and time.


Oct 06, 2026 at 05:59 AM
1       2       3       …       10              end






FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3       …       10              end
    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account