fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Nikon D4 + 50mm f/1.8G Bundle

  
 
niXer
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon D4 + 50mm f/1.8G Bundle


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon D4 + 50mm f/1.8G

Sold


Price: $400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: UPS Ground Shipping to CONUS


I'm a bit hesitant to sell this but after upgrading to a D5 & recently acquiring a Z9 it's hard for me to justify keeping it especially since I also own a Nikon Df w/ 50mm f/1.8G SE which makes this setup redundant.

I am the 2nd owner of this camera & lens. The D4 shows a lot of wear as it was my go to camera until I upgraded to a D5. It was CLA'd & repaired by Authorized Photo Services in 2021 and I've also replaced the rubber myself a few times.

The 50mm f/1.8G is in pretty great condition with no scratches or wear since I didn't really use it much.

All that being said, both camera & lens function as they should

Here is what you'll get:

Nikon D4 - Shutter Count: 410K
Nikon MH-26A Double Battery Charger
Nikon EN-EL18a (Rated 1 out of 0-4) + Wasabi Power EN-EL18a clone
Sandisk 64GB & Lexar 32GB CF Cards + PixelFlash USB CF Card Reader
Nikon 50mm f/1.8G + OEM Box, Pouch & Manual

Also reminder this is a D4 NOT D4S. Unfortunately I cannot include an XQD Card or reader since I need those for my D5.

Looking for $400 via PayPal which covers the PayPal Fee + UPS Ground Shipping to CONUS

At this time I'd like to sell them together. Feel free to make offers.

Edit 5/2/2026: Shutter count was reset?

I have no idea how this happened but digging into my .NEFs, on June 25th, 2023 the shutter count reads as 406,603 then on June 29th, 2023 the shutter count reads as 182. I continued using it without issue until 2024 when I basically shelved it to where the shutter count reads 3,639.

So my guesstimate on the shutter count is just over 410K, I've lowered the price.
































Edited on May 07, 2026 at 03:10 PM · View previous versions



May 02, 2026 at 04:22 AM
traingoof
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon D4 + 50mm f/1.8G Bundle


Shutter count looks too low for camera condition?
GLWS .



May 02, 2026 at 01:55 PM
niXer
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Sold: Nikon D4 + 50mm f/1.8G Bundle


traingoof wrote:
Shutter count looks too low for camera condition?
GLWS .


I had used the last .NEF I had previously saved, but I took a single shot today if you or anyone else would like to verify: https://filebin.net/ypyac6f6d1mur8hr yourself

The new count is: 3639 according to:

camerashuttercount.com

myshuttercount.com

Edit: Read updated post. I think the shutter count was reset.





May 02, 2026 at 05:31 PM
k4j98
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · Sold: Nikon D4 + 50mm f/1.8G Bundle


PM sent...


May 07, 2026 at 08:27 AM
fatherheer
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · Sold: Nikon D4 + 50mm f/1.8G Bundle


Tag for feedback


May 07, 2026 at 03:38 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account