fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of niXer's message #17030653 « Sold: Nikon D4 + 50mm f/1.8G Bundle »

  

niXer
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Nikon D4 + 50mm f/1.8G Bundle


Item 1: Nikon D4 + 50mm f/1.8G

I'm a bit hesitant to sell this but after upgrading to a D5 & recently acquiring a Z9 it's hard for me to justify keeping it especially since I also own a Nikon Df w/ 50mm f/1.8G SE which makes this setup redundant.

I am the 2nd owner of this camera & lens. The D4 shows a lot of wear as it was my go to camera until I upgraded to a D5. It was CLA'd & repaired by Authorized Photo Services in 2021 and I've also replaced the rubber myself a few times.

The 50mm f/1.8G is in pretty great condition with no scratches or wear since I didn't really use it much.

All that being said, both camera & lens function as they should

Here is what you'll get:

Nikon D4 - Shutter Count: 410K
Nikon MH-26A Double Battery Charger
Nikon EN-EL18a (Rated 1 out of 0-4) + Wasabi Power EN-EL18a clone
Sandisk 64GB & Lexar 32GB CF Cards + PixelFlash USB CF Card Reader
Nikon 50mm f/1.8G + OEM Box, Pouch & Manual

Also reminder this is a D4 NOT D4S. Unfortunately I cannot include an XQD Card or reader since I need those for my D5.

Looking for $400 via PayPal which covers the PayPal Fee + UPS Ground Shipping to CONUS

At this time I'd like to sell them together. Feel free to make offers.

Edit 5/2/2026: Shutter count was reset?

I have no idea how this happened but digging into my .NEFs, on June 25th, 2023 the shutter count reads as 406,603 then on June 29th, 2023 the shutter count reads as 182. I continued using it without issue until 2024 when I basically shelved it to where the shutter count reads 3,639.

So my guesstimate on the shutter count is just over 410K, I've lowered the price.

Price: $400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+




May 06, 2026 at 12:00 PM
niXer
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Nikon D4 + 50mm f/1.8G Bundle


Item 1: Nikon D4 + 50mm f/1.8G

I'm a bit hesitant to sell this but after upgrading to a D5 & recently acquiring a Z9 it's hard for me to justify keeping it especially since I also own a Nikon Df w/ 50mm f/1.8G SE which makes this setup redundant.

I am the 2nd owner of this camera & lens. The D4 shows a lot of wear as it was my go to camera until I upgraded to a D5. It was CLA'd & repaired by Authorized Photo Services in 2021 and I've also replaced the rubber myself a few times.

The 50mm f/1.8G is in pretty great condition with no scratches or wear since I didn't really use it much.

All that being said, both camera & lens function as they should

Here is what you'll get:

Nikon D4 - Shutter Count: 410K
Nikon MH-26A Double Battery Charger
Nikon EN-EL18a (Rated 1 out of 0-4) + Wasabi Power EN-EL18a clone
Sandisk 64GB & Lexar 32GB CF Cards + PixelFlash USB CF Card Reader
Nikon 50mm f/1.8G + OEM Box, Pouch & Manual

Also reminder this is a D4 NOT D4S. Unfortunately I cannot include an XQD Card or reader since I need those for my D5.

Looking for $400 via PayPal which covers the PayPal Fee + UPS Ground Shipping to CONUS

At this time I'd like to sell them together. Feel free to make offers.

Edit 5/2/2026: Shutter count was reset?

I have no idea how this happened but digging into my .NEFs, on June 25th, 2023 the shutter count reads as 406,603 then on June 29th, 2023 the shutter count reads as 182. I continued using it without issue until 2024 when I basically shelved it to where the shutter count reads 3,639.

So my guesstimate on the shutter count is just over 410K, I've lowered the price.

Price: $400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+




May 05, 2026 at 10:03 PM
niXer
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Nikon D4 + 50mm f/1.8G Bundle


Item 1: Nikon D4 + 50mm f/1.8G

I'm a bit hesitant to sell this but after upgrading to a D5 & recently acquiring a Z9 it's hard for me to justify keeping it especially since I also own a Nikon Df w/ 50mm f/1.8G SE which makes this setup redundant.

I am the 2nd owner of this camera & lens. The D4 shows a lot of wear as it was my go to camera until I upgraded to a D5. It was CLA'd & repaired by Authorized Photo Services in 2021 and I've also replaced the rubber myself a few times.

The 50mm f/1.8G is in pretty great condition with no scratches or wear since I didn't really use it much.

All that being said, both camera & lens function as they should

Here is what you'll get:

Nikon D4 - Shutter Count: 410K
Nikon MH-26A Double Battery Charger
Nikon EN-EL18a (Rated 1 out of 0-4) + Wasabi Power EN-EL18a clone
Sandisk 64GB & Lexar 32GB CF Cards + PixelFlash USB CF Card Reader
Nikon 50mm f/1.8G + OEM Box, Pouch & Manual

Also reminder this is a D4 NOT D4S. Unfortunately I cannot include an XQD Card or reader since I need those for my D5.

Looking for $400 via PayPal which covers the PayPal Fee + UPS Ground Shipping to CONUS

At this time I'd like to sell them together. Feel free to make offers.

Edit 5/2/2026: Shutter count was reset?

I have no idea how this happened but digging into my .NEFs, on June 25th, 2023 the shutter count reads as 406,603 then on June 29th, 2023 the shutter count reads as 182

So my guesstimate on the shutter count is just over 410K, I've lowered the price.

Price: $400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+




May 03, 2026 at 11:35 PM
niXer
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Nikon D4 + 50mm f/1.8G Bundle


Item 1: Nikon D4 + 50mm f/1.8G

I'm a bit hesitant to sell this but after upgrading to a D5 & recently acquiring a Z9 it's hard for me to justify keeping it especially since I also own a Nikon Df w/ 50mm f/1.8G SE which makes this setup redundant.

I am the 2nd owner of this camera & lens. The D4 shows a lot of wear as it was my go to camera until I upgraded to a D5. It was CLA'd & repaired by Authorized Photo Services in 2021 and I've also replaced the rubber myself a few times.

The 50mm f/1.8G is in pretty great condition with no scratches or wear since I didn't really use it much.

All that being said, both camera & lens function as they should

Here is what you'll get:

Nikon D4 - Shutter Count: 410K
Nikon MH-26A Double Battery Charger
Nikon EN-EL18a (Rated 1 out of 0-4) + Wasabi Power clone
Sandisk 64GB & Lexar 32GB CF Cards + PixelFlash USB CF Card Reader

Nikon 50mm f/1.8G + OEM Box, Pouch & Manual

Unfortunately I cannot include an XQD Card or reader since I need those for my D5.

Also reminder this is a D4 NOT D4S.

Looking for $400 via PayPal which covers the PayPal Fee + UPS Ground Shipping to CONUS

At this time I'd like to sell them together. Feel free to make offers.

Edit 5/2/2026: Shutter count was reset?

I have no idea how this happened but digging into my .NEFs, on June 25th, 2023 the shutter count reads as 406,603 then on June 29th, 2023 the shutter count reads as 182

So my guesstimate on the shutter count is just over 410K, I've lowered the price.

Price: $400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+




May 02, 2026 at 11:25 PM
niXer
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Nikon D4 + 50mm f/1.8G Bundle


Item 1: Nikon D4 + 50mm f/1.8G

I'm a bit hesitant to sell this but after upgrading to a D5 & recently acquiring a Z9 it's hard for me to justify keeping it especially since I also own a Nikon Df w/ 50mm f/1.8G SE which makes this setup redundant.

I am the 2nd owner of this camera & lens. The D4 shows a lot of wear as it was my go to camera until I upgraded to a D5. It was CLA'd & repaired by Authorized Photo Services in 2021 and I've also replaced the rubber myself a few times.

The 50mm f/1.8G is in pretty great condition with no scratches or wear since I didn't really use it much.

All that being said, both camera & lens function as they should

Here is what you'll get:

Nikon D4 - Shutter Count: 3,639 or 410K?
Nikon MH-26A Double Battery Charger
Nikon EN-EL18a (Rated 1 out of 0-4) + Wasabi Power clone
Sandisk 64GB & Lexar 32GB CF Cards + PixelFlash USB CF Card Reader

Nikon 50mm f/1.8G + OEM Box, Pouch & Manual

Unfortunately I cannot include an XQD Card or reader since I need those for my D5.

Also reminder this is a D4 NOT D4S.

Looking for $475 via PayPal which covers the PayPal Fee + UPS Ground Shipping to CONUS

At this time I'd like to sell them together. Feel free to make offers.

Edit: Added copy of repair invoice.

Edit 5/2/2026: Shutter count was reset?

I have no idea how this happened but digging into my .NEFs, on June 25th, 2023 the shutter count reads as 406,603

Then on June 29th, 2023 the shutter count reads as 182

I do not remember/think nor can I find any evidence I had the camera serviced at that time and even if I did, it would have taken more time to get back.

The last time I used the camera until today was August of 2024 so my guesstimate on the shutter count is just over 410K, I've lowered the price.

I have updated the pastebin link: https://filebin.net/ypyac6f6d1mur8hr with the other .NEFs so you can verify the are all from the same serial. I have no idea how/why the shutter count reset.

Price: $475.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+




May 02, 2026 at 11:14 PM
niXer
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Nikon D4 + 50mm f/1.8G Bundle


Item 1: Nikon D4 + 50mm f/1.8G

I'm a bit hesitant to sell this but after upgrading to a D5 & recently acquiring a Z9 it's hard for me to justify keeping it especially since I also own a Nikon Df w/ 50mm f/1.8G SE which makes this setup redundant.

I am the 2nd owner of this camera & lens. The D4 shows a lot of wear as it was my go to camera until I upgraded to a D5. It was CLA'd & repaired by Authorized Photo Services in 2021 and I've also replaced the rubber myself a few times.

The 50mm f/1.8G is in pretty great condition with no scratches or wear since I didn't really use it much.

All that being said, both camera & lens function as they should

Here is what you'll get:

Nikon D4 - Shutter Count: 3,639 or 410K?
Nikon MH-26A Double Battery Charger
Nikon EN-EL18a (Rated 1 out of 0-4) + Wasabi Power clone
Sandisk 64GB & Lexar 32GB CF Cards + PixelFlash USB CF Card Reader

Nikon 50mm f/1.8G + OEM Box, Pouch & Manual

Unfortunately I cannot include an XQD Card or reader since I need those for my D5.

Also reminder this is a D4 NOT D4S.

Looking for $475 via PayPal which covers the PayPal Fee + UPS Ground Shipping to CONUS

At this time I'd like to sell them together. Feel free to make offers.

Edit: Added copy of repair invoice.

Edit 5/2/2026: Shutter count was reset?

I have no idea how this happened but digging into my .NEFs, on June 25th, 2023 the shutter count reads as 406,603

Then on June 29th, 2023 the shutter count reads as 182

I do not remember/think nor can I find any evidence I had the camera serviced at that time and even if I did, it would have taken more time to get back.

The last time I used the camera was August of 2024 so my guesstimate on the shutter count is just over 410K, I've lowered the price.

I have updated the pastebin link: https://filebin.net/ypyac6f6d1mur8hr with the other .NEFs so you can verify the are all from the same serial. I have no idea how/why the shutter count reset.

Price: $475.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+




May 02, 2026 at 11:13 PM
niXer
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Nikon D4 + 50mm f/1.8G Bundle


Item 1: Nikon D4 + 50mm f/1.8G

I'm a bit hesitant to sell this but after upgrading to a D5 & recently acquiring a Z9 it's hard for me to justify keeping it especially since I also own a Nikon Df w/ 50mm f/1.8G SE which makes this setup redundant.

I am the 2nd owner of this camera & lens. The D4 shows a lot of wear as it was my go to camera until I upgraded to a D5. It was CLA'd & repaired by Authorized Photo Services in 2021 and I've also replaced the rubber myself a few times.

The 50mm f/1.8G is in pretty great condition with no scratches or wear since I didn't really use it much.

All that being said, both camera & lens function as they should

Here is what you'll get:

Nikon D4 - Shutter Count: 3,639 or 410K?

camerashuttercount.com
myshuttercount.com

Nikon MH-26A Double Battery Charger
Nikon EN-EL18a (Rated 1 out of 0-4) + Wasabi Power clone
Sandisk 64GB & Lexar 32GB CF Cards + PixelFlash USB CF Card Reader

Nikon 50mm f/1.8G + OEM Box, Pouch & Manual

Unfortunately I cannot include an XQD Card or reader since I need those for my D5.

Also reminder this is a D4 NOT D4S.

Looking for $475 via PayPal which covers the PayPal Fee + UPS Ground Shipping to CONUS

At this time I'd like to sell them together. Feel free to make offers.

Edit: Added copy of repair invoice.

Edit: Shutter count was reset?

I have no idea how this happened but digging into my .NEFs, on June 25th, 2023 the shutter count reads as 406,603

Then on June 29th, 2023 the shutter count reads as 182

I do not remember/think nor can I find any evidence I had the camera serviced at that time and even if I did, it would have taken more time to get back.

The last time I used the camera was August of 2024 so my guesstimate on the shutter count is just over 410K, I've lowered the price.

I have updated the pastebin link: https://filebin.net/ypyac6f6d1mur8hr with the other .NEFs so you can verify the are all from the same serial. I have no idea how/why the shutter count reset.

Price: $475
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+




May 02, 2026 at 06:00 PM
niXer
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Nikon D4 + 50mm f/1.8G Bundle


Item 1: Nikon D4 + 50mm f/1.8G

I'm a bit hesitant to sell this but after upgrading to a D5 & recently acquiring a Z9 it's hard for me to justify keeping it especially since I also own a Nikon Df w/ 50mm f/1.8G SE which makes this setup redundant.

I am the 2nd owner of this camera & lens. The D4 shows a lot of wear as it was my go to camera until I upgraded to a D5. It was CLA'd & repaired by Authorized Photo Services in 2021 and I've also replaced the rubber myself a few times.

The 50mm f/1.8G is in pretty great condition with no scratches or wear since I didn't really use it much.

All that being said, both camera & lens function as they should

Here is what you'll get:

Nikon D4 - Shutter Count: 3639

camerashuttercount.com
myshuttercount.com

Nikon MH-26A Double Battery Charger
Nikon EN-EL18a (Rated 1 out of 0-4) + Wasabi Power clone
Sandisk 64GB & Lexar 32GB CF Cards + PixelFlash USB CF Card Reader

Nikon 50mm f/1.8G + OEM Box, Pouch & Manual

Unfortunately I cannot include an XQD Card or reader since I need those for my D5.

Also reminder this is a D4 NOT D4S.

Looking for $550 via PayPal which covers the PayPal Fee + UPS Ground Shipping to CONUS

At this time I'd like to sell them together. Feel free to make offers.

Edit: Added copy of repair invoice.

Price: $550.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+




May 02, 2026 at 05:46 PM
niXer
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Nikon D4 + 50mm f/1.8G Bundle


Item 1: Nikon D4 + 50mm f/1.8G

I'm a bit hesitant to sell this but after upgrading to a D5 & recently acquiring a Z9 it's hard for me to justify keeping it especially since I also own a Nikon Df w/ 50mm f/1.8G SE which makes this setup redundant.

I am the 2nd owner of this camera & lens. The D4 shows a lot of wear as it was my go to camera until I upgraded to a D5. It was CLA'd & repaired by Authorized Photo Services in 2021 and I've also replaced the rubber myself a few times.

The 50mm f/1.8G is in pretty great condition with no scratches or wear since I didn't really use it much.

All that being said, both camera & lens function as they should

Here is what you'll get:

Nikon D4 - Shutter Count: 3639

checkshuttercount.com
camerashuttercount.com
myshuttercount.com

Nikon MH-26A Double Battery Charger
Nikon EN-EL18a (Rated 1 out of 0-4) + Wasabi Power clone
Sandisk 64GB & Lexar 32GB CF Cards + PixelFlash USB CF Card Reader

Nikon 50mm f/1.8G + OEM Box, Pouch & Manual

Unfortunately I cannot include an XQD Card or reader since I need those for my D5.

Also reminder this is a D4 NOT D4S.

Looking for $550 via PayPal which covers the PayPal Fee + UPS Ground Shipping to CONUS

At this time I'd like to sell them together. Feel free to make offers.

Edit: Added copy of repair invoice.

Price: $550.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+




May 02, 2026 at 05:32 PM
niXer
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Nikon D4 + 50mm f/1.8G Bundle


Item 1: Nikon D4 + 50mm f/1.8G

I'm a bit hesitant to sell this but after upgrading to a D5 & recently acquiring a Z9 it's hard for me to justify keeping it especially since I also own a Nikon Df w/ 50mm f/1.8G SE which makes this setup redundant.

I am the 2nd owner of this camera & lens. The D4 shows a lot of wear as it was my go to camera until I upgraded to a D5. It was CLA'd & repaired by Authorized Photo Services in 2021 and I've also replaced the rubber myself a few times.

The 50mm f/1.8G is in pretty great condition with no scratches or wear since I didn't really use it much.

All that being said, both camera & lens function as they should

Here is what you'll get:

Nikon D4 - shutter count: 3639

checkshuttercount.com
camerashuttercount.com
myshuttercount.com

Nikon MH-26A Double Battery Charger
Nikon EN-EL18a (Rated 1 out of 0-4) + Wasabi Power clone
Sandisk 64GB & Lexar 32GB CF Cards + PixelFlash USB CF Card Reader

Nikon 50mm f/1.8G + OEM Box, Pouch & Manual

Unfortunately I cannot include an XQD Card or reader since I need those for my D5.

Also reminder this is a D4 NOT D4S.

Looking for $550 via PayPal which covers the PayPal Fee + UPS Ground Shipping to CONUS

At this time I'd like to sell them together. Feel free to make offers.

Price: $550.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+




May 02, 2026 at 04:22 AM
niXer
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Nikon D4 + 50mm f/1.8G Bundle


Item 1: Nikon D4 + 50mm f/1.8G

I'm a bit hesitant to sell this but after upgrading to a D5 & recently acquiring a Z9 it's hard for me to justify keeping it especially since I also own a Nikon Df w/ 50mm f/1.8G SE which makes this setup redundant.

I am the 2nd owner of this camera & lens. The D4 shows a lot of wear as it was my go to camera until I upgraded to a D5. It was CLA'd & repaired by Authorized Photo Services in 2021 and I've also replaced the rubber myself a few times.

The 50mm f/1.8G is in pretty great condition with no scratches or wear since I didn't really use it much.

All that being said, both camera & lens function as they should

Here is what you'll get:

Nikon D4 w/ shutter count: 3619
Nikon MH-26A Double Battery Charger
Nikon EN-EL18a (Rated 1 out of 0-4) + Wasabi Power clone
Sandisk 64GB & Lexar 32GB CF Cards + PixelFlash USB CF Card Reader

Nikon 50mm f/1.8G + OEM Box, Pouch & Manual

Unfortunately I cannot include an XQD Card or reader since I need those for my D5.

Also reminder this is a D4 NOT D4S.

Looking for $550 via PayPal which covers the PayPal Fee + UPS Ground Shipping to CONUS

At this time I'd like to sell them together. Feel free to make offers.

Price: $550.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+




May 02, 2026 at 04:22 AM





  Previous versions of niXer's message #17030653 « Sold: Nikon D4 + 50mm f/1.8G Bundle »