fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Canon FD 55mm 1.2 Aspherical SSC

  
 
jrobichaud
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon FD 55mm 1.2 Aspherical SSC


  Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon FD 55mm 1.2 Aspherical SSC rare

Sold


Price: $1,285.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


From a friends estate, I am offering his Canon FD 55mm 1,2 Aspherical SSC lens with caps and hood. Glass, aperture, focusing are all mint. Exterior of the lens is very clean, but there is one area that has some paint wear as shown in the photos.

































May 01, 2026 at 07:45 AM
Vonsdca
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon FD 55mm 1.2 Aspherical SSC


Sorry I got them confused. Yes I mean the Canon. It’s for my son who wants to shoot a documentary and it’s his birthday. What’s your best price? Any issues with the lens: haze, fungus, dust, lube etc?


Aug 24, 2026 at 05:41 AM
Vonsdca
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Sold: Canon FD 55mm 1.2 Aspherical SSC


Sorry I got them confused. Yes I mean the Canon. It’s for my son who wants to shoot a documentary and it’s his birthday. What’s your best price? Any issues with the lens: haze, fungus, dust, lube etc?


Aug 24, 2026 at 05:42 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account