fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Sony 20-70 f4 G

  
 
onaruba
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony 20-70 f4 G


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    20-70

Sold


Price: $0.00
Payment method: PayPal, Venmo
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: UPS/Fedex


Hey everyone, in the market for a good condition 20-70 f4 G! I don't mind if there is wear on it, as long as the glass is clean and it comes with both caps and a hood then I'm more than happy to consider it. I saw these going for $800, so that is my budget. Am local to Bay Area, 95120 and wouldn't mind picking it up this weekend locally. Thanks for looking!



Apr 30, 2026 at 05:10 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account