Price: $2,400.00 Payment method: Fee less payments Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: Standard Ground
If youn are looking for a great camera which is capable for any situation here you go. I have compared them with R5 and R3 side by side and I find these are the best for my style of photography. I tried to freeze the action of the bird which takes off in lightning speed even R3 struggles to freeze the moment.
I have two of them for sale , one with 55k shutter and the other with 200k put both are in perfect working order and still a lot of life left in them. Comes with the battery and the charger.
I pay for shipping.
Idx iii (200k) shutter
Withdrawn
Price: $2,100.00 Payment method: Fee less payments Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks Shipping instructions: Standard Ground
This one has some wear and tear and I priced accordingly