fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Hasselblad X2D

  
 
ayjayy
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: Hasselblad X2D


  Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Hasselblad X2D

Sold


Price: $3,900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


Barely used X2D. Purchased here about a month ago. Its a great camera, just not right for me. Comes with all original equipment and box.

Add the 55v (also in 9+/10 condition, 1028 on the shutter) and get the package for $6500.

Would also trade for a Fuji GFX100RF

Prefer fee-less, but price is net to me. I'll cover shipping and insurance.






















Edited on Apr 23, 2026 at 12:38 PM · View previous versions



Apr 20, 2026 at 09:47 AM
chitchman
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Hasselblad X2D


Omg I would have traded my GFX for this, but I sold it already. =(
Looks great!



Apr 20, 2026 at 11:40 AM
hdaojr
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Sold: Hasselblad X2D


Wow, what a solid deal! I would have sprung on this if I didn't have a Hasselblad system already! GLWS!


Apr 22, 2026 at 07:41 PM
insideline
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · Sold: Hasselblad X2D


TAG


Apr 29, 2026 at 09:19 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account