fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Canon 5d Mark IV with Battery Grip

  
 
danhabs12
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon 5d Mark IV with Battery Grip


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 5d Mark IV



Sold 1 following


Price: $850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


I bought this used about 3 years ago. It's been a great camera but I no longer need it. The body is in good shape with minimal signs of use. This comes with a battery grip and the strap is from my 5D Mark 2 because it didn’t come with a strap. I didn't get the original box with my purchase, so what's included is:

5d Mark IV body with lens cap
Battery Grip
1 battery and battery charger

Buyer pays PayPal fees and I'll cover shipping and insurance.







































Apr 05, 2026 at 04:40 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account