fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Sony Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3       …       106              end
  

Sony A7RVI

  
 
NOVA Joe
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.107 #1 · Sony A7RVI


I know I will miss the R5 II AF acquisition and I am prepared that sometimes I might have to give the Sony a little help by reducing AF area, prefocusing, etc. Also, the rolling shutter on my old R5 Mark 1 didn’t bother me but I wanted R5 Mark II for pre-capture. My sole reason for switching to Sony was to take advantage of the new 600mm 6.3 and other Sony sharp, lightweight, more affordable telephotos paired with a pro level body with quick, accurate autofocus. I will probably go with the A7RVI and possibly upgrade to an A1 Mark III down the road.


Oct 07, 2026 at 10:00 AM
umut_h_toprak
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.107 #2 · Sony A7RVI


Jack Flesher wrote:
Baseball bats.





Oct 07, 2026 at 10:34 AM
EB-1
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.107 #3 · Sony A7RVI


Oops.

EBH



Oct 07, 2026 at 03:39 PM
1       2       3       …       106              end






FM Forums | Sony Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3       …       106              end
    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account