fredmiranda.com
Forum
Presentation Boards
Nature & Wildlife
Landscape Photography
City, Street & Architecture
People Photography
Black & White Photography
Macro & Still Life
Sports Photography
Wedding Photography
Digital Art, Smartphone & Abstract
Trip Location Advice & Meet-ups
Gear Talk
Canon Forum
Nikon Forum
Sony Forum
Leica & Alternative Gear
Fuji Forum
Film Is Not Dead
Micro Four Thirds Forum
Latest Photography News
General Gear-talk
Pro Digital Corner
Lighting & Studio Techniques
Post-processing & Printing
Forum & Miscellaneous
Assignments
Weekly Assignments
Monthly Assignments
Photo Critique
Buy & Sell
Photo Gear
Tech Tools
Tips for Safe Transactions
Guidelines & Rules
Join Today
What's New
Latest Posts
FM Gear Reviews
Assignment Winners
Weekly Assignments
Monthly Assignments
Category Winners
Landscape Photography
Nature & Wildlife
People Photography
Register
Login
Forum
Buy & Sell
What's New
Register
Login
fredmiranda.com
Login
Moderated by:
Fred Miranda
•
Fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
•
Buy & Sell Watchlist
FM Forums
|
People Photography
|
Join Upload & Sell
Archive 2025 · "I didn't dig in your garden.....reallly!!!!!
Message
Username
chas
Offline
Upload & Sell
:
Off
p.1 #1
· "I didn't dig in your garden.....reallly!!!!!
How could you not believe this face
?
https://photos.smugmug.com/Watermark/Watermark/i-JvPGWTk/0/NPBvD38MhnpRNpMGJR4xNBqFvLfK6v46HXZvvdQqq/O/maggie%208-8%201%201800.jpg
Aug 09, 2025 at 08:56 AM
J. Pow
Offline
Upload & Sell
:
On
p.1 #2
· "I didn't dig in your garden.....reallly!!!!!
, Great pic!
Joel
Aug 09, 2025 at 09:48 AM
Danpbphoto
Online
Upload & Sell
:
On
p.1 #3
· "I didn't dig in your garden.....reallly!!!!!
...Nailed it "chas"!!!
Dan
Aug 09, 2025 at 09:57 AM
charley5
Offline
Upload & Sell
:
On
p.1 #4
· "I didn't dig in your garden.....reallly!!!!!
Fantastic pic. The lighting is perfect!
-Charles
Aug 09, 2025 at 10:10 AM
chas
Offline
Upload & Sell
:
Off
p.1 #5
· "I didn't dig in your garden.....reallly!!!!!
Gentlemen, thanks for your kind comments!
Chas
Aug 09, 2025 at 06:22 PM
newyork
Online
Upload & Sell
:
Off
p.1 #6
· "I didn't dig in your garden.....reallly!!!!!
Such a stunning shot!!
Aug 09, 2025 at 06:26 PM
Tony Ross
Offline
Upload & Sell
:
Off
p.1 #7
· "I didn't dig in your garden.....reallly!!!!!
Believe the face.
Disbelieve the fingers...
Beautiful blue eyes.
Aug 09, 2025 at 10:27 PM
story_teller
Offline
Upload & Sell
:
On
p.1 #8
· "I didn't dig in your garden.....reallly!!!!!
Great shot! Just remember, those are the fingers you’ll be wrapped around as she grows up!
Aug 10, 2025 at 08:14 AM
chas
Offline
Upload & Sell
:
Off
p.1 #9
· "I didn't dig in your garden.....reallly!!!!!
story_teller wrote
:
Great shot! Just remember, those are the fingers you’ll be wrapped around as she grows up!
She is Granddaughter #6. I’m already a pretzel!!!!
Aug 10, 2025 at 12:31 PM
Ross Martin
Online
Upload & Sell
:
On
p.1 #10
· "I didn't dig in your garden.....reallly!!!!!
Aaahh! Irresistable
And beautifully done portrait.
Aug 13, 2025 at 02:57 PM
FM Forums
|
People Photography
|
Join Upload & Sell
Welcome back
Log in to your account
Username
Password
Login
Reset password
No account?
Register