Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

FM Forum Rules
Nature & Wildlife Posting Guidelines
  

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

       2       end
  

Bug environmentals

  
 
sum1sgrampa
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Bug environmentals


I'm on a bit of a bug thing lately. So much to do around the house with yard cleanup so I'm grabbing some tiny bugs here and there. This little 60 macro is a gem Thanks for taking a look !
Gary




  OM-1    OLYMPUS M.60mm F2.8 Macro lens    60mm    f/8.0    1/125s    200 ISO    0.0 EV  






  OM-1    OLYMPUS M.60mm F2.8 Macro lens    60mm    f/10.0    1/160s    250 ISO    0.0 EV  






  OM-1    OLYMPUS M.60mm F2.8 Macro lens    60mm    f/8.0    1/160s    250 ISO    0.0 EV  






  OM-1    OLYMPUS M.60mm F2.8 Macro lens    60mm    f/8.0    1/200s    250 ISO    0.0 EV  






  OM-1    OLYMPUS M.60mm F2.8 Macro lens    60mm    f/8.0    1/125s    250 ISO    0.0 EV  






  OM-1    OLYMPUS M.60mm F2.8 Macro lens    60mm    f/8.0    1/160s    250 ISO    0.0 EV  






  OM-1    OLYMPUS M.60mm F2.8 Macro lens    60mm    f/8.0    1/320s    1000 ISO    0.0 EV  






  OM-1    OLYMPUS M.60mm F2.8 Macro lens    60mm    f/8.0    1/125s    1000 ISO    0.0 EV  






  OM-1    OLYMPUS M.60mm F2.8 Macro lens    60mm    f/8.0    1/200s    1000 ISO    0.0 EV  






  OM-1    OLYMPUS M.60mm F2.8 Macro lens    60mm    f/14.0    1/250s    200 ISO    0.0 EV  






  OM-1    OLYMPUS M.60mm F2.8 Macro lens    60mm    f/14.0    1/250s    200 ISO    0.0 EV  






  OM-1    OLYMPUS M.60mm F2.8 Macro lens    60mm    f/10.0    1/80s    400 ISO    0.0 EV  



Edited on Jun 08, 2024 at 01:57 PM · View previous versions



Jun 08, 2024 at 10:00 AM
Ronny Olsson
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Bug environmentals


Very nice set Gary !
Surely it's fun isn't it ? the bug world


Ronny




Jun 08, 2024 at 10:41 AM
psharvic
Online
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Bug environmentals


Fine work, Gary


Jun 08, 2024 at 10:54 AM
sum1sgrampa
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Bug environmentals


Ronny Olsson wrote:
Very nice set Gary !
Surely it's fun isn't it ? the bug world

Ronny



Thanks Ronny. It is fun ! I'm finding it a very contemplative, meditative, solitary process that I'm really enjoying.



Jun 08, 2024 at 01:59 PM
morris
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Bug environmentals


Gorgeous set Garry. I love your use of curves, leading lines, tones and colors. Voting

Morris



Jun 10, 2024 at 06:55 AM
sum1sgrampa
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Bug environmentals


morris wrote:
Gorgeous set Garry. I love your use of curves, leading lines, tones and colors. Voting

Morris


Thanks very much Morris. I was hoping some of that would come through.



Jun 10, 2024 at 07:16 AM
eyelaser
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Bug environmentals


These are so good....I wouldn't even know how to begin creating images like these.
Eric



Jun 10, 2024 at 07:20 AM
Erictator
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Bug environmentals


Really liking this new adventure you are on Gary! There is nothing like finding you avenues to express your self. Sweet compositions!
Eric



Jun 10, 2024 at 07:26 AM
cs3is
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Bug environmentals


Very nice. I like the use of curves and leading lines.


Jun 10, 2024 at 08:05 AM
birdied
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Bug environmentals


Beautiful work Gary! Your vision and creativity with the shapes of the flowers is pure artistry . Love this set.
The Olympus 60mm macro is such a pleasure to use. I miss Olympus for that reason.

Birdie



Jun 10, 2024 at 09:33 AM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

sum1sgrampa
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Bug environmentals


eyelaser wrote:
These are so good....I wouldn't even know how to begin creating images like these.
Eric


Yeah, those pesky Polar Bears keep getting in your way
Appreciated Eric



Jun 10, 2024 at 03:35 PM
Ripolini
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Bug environmentals


Excellent! I love them all!


Jun 11, 2024 at 02:20 AM
sum1sgrampa
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Bug environmentals


psharvic wrote:
Fine work, Gary


Thanks very much



Jun 11, 2024 at 06:47 AM
sum1sgrampa
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · Bug environmentals


Erictator wrote:
Really liking this new adventure you are on Gary! There is nothing like finding you avenues to express your self. Sweet compositions!
Eric

Thanks Eric
---------------------------------------------

cs3is wrote:
Very nice. I like the use of curves and leading lines.





Jun 11, 2024 at 01:21 PM
sum1sgrampa
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · Bug environmentals


birdied wrote:
Beautiful work Gary! Your vision and creativity with the shapes of the flowers is pure artistry . Love this set.
The Olympus 60mm macro is such a pleasure to use. I miss Olympus for that reason.

Birdie


I very much appreciate the replies and input from all members here but this coming from you is especially nice to hear.
Thank you Birdie



Jun 12, 2024 at 06:46 AM
RockvilleBob
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #16 · p.1 #16 · Bug environmentals


Terrific images with fine detail, rich colors and plesing composition.


Jun 12, 2024 at 11:02 AM
csinseattle
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #17 · p.1 #17 · Bug environmentals


Gary,
For some reason I beginning to associate you with bugs.

Kidding aside, very very nice sequence and beautifully done

Chris S.



Jun 12, 2024 at 01:19 PM
Karl Witt
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #18 · p.1 #18 · Bug environmentals


Gary your eyesight is exceptional! Your focus is critical and on point. I assume you are manual focusing with magnification??

Lovely details, color, and play on DOF. I must vote now

Karl



Jun 12, 2024 at 01:32 PM
sum1sgrampa
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #19 · p.1 #19 · Bug environmentals


Ripolini wrote:
Excellent! I love them all!

Thanks very much
---------------------------------------------

RockvilleBob wrote:
Terrific images with fine detail, rich colors and plesing composition.


Thanks Bob



Jun 12, 2024 at 03:38 PM
sum1sgrampa
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #20 · p.1 #20 · Bug environmentals


csinseattle wrote:
Gary,
For some reason I beginning to associate you with bugs.

Kidding aside, very very nice sequence and beautifully done

Chris S.

My wife tells me the same thing
Thanks Chris
---------------------------------------------

Karl Witt wrote:
Gary your eyesight is exceptional! Your focus is critical and on point. I assume you are manual focusing with magnification??

Lovely details, color, and play on DOF. I must vote now

Karl


That's funny. I've been relying on AF for these because I don't trust my eyes. Some of them are also focus stacked in camera. Great feature of the OM-1.
Very much appreciated Karl



Jun 13, 2024 at 06:46 AM
       2       end






FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

       2       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password



This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.