p.110 #2 · Fuji GFX Image Thread - all cameras and lenses
Sorry I have no control over how this site operates. Here's the link to the album: https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjD6p6r ruthenium wrote:
I wish I could see the photos instead of the seven blue question marks (in Safari, on a Mac).
Am I alone in having this problem?
p.110 #3 · Fuji GFX Image Thread - all cameras and lenses
JadedWriter wrote:
Sorry I have no control over how this site operates. Here's the link to the album: https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjD6p6r
@RoamingScott noticed this problem before, see
"Have you been seeing blue boxes in place of embedded images lately? See example below. I see this for my own embedded photos and others half the time now" https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1957774/0#17113599
This seems to be a problem affecting others, however, I believe I have not seen this myself until now.
p.110 #8 · Fuji GFX Image Thread - all cameras and lenses
Peire wrote:
...
Just stunning work there! The 250 in good hands like this manages to be incredibly sharp yet so beautiful in rendering. Almost like its an incredible photo of a painting.