Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

  

Fresh Hair Do = Photos

  
 
Chris.J
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Fresh Hair Do = Photos


Congratulations to Chris.J for winning Feature Thread of the Week with 13 votes - View Previous Winners


We're in a lull between sports/seasons so with some free time my oldest daughter decided to play with her hair which quickly led to "dad, lets go take some pictures". I managed to get two of my other daughters to pose as well.

These kids are growing up way too fast!






#1

  Canon EOS R3    RF85mm F1.2 L USM DS lens    85mm    f/1.2    1/160s    100 ISO    0.0 EV  







#2

  Canon EOS R3    RF85mm F1.2 L USM DS lens    85mm    f/1.2    1/160s    100 ISO    0.0 EV  







#3

  Canon EOS R3    RF85mm F1.2 L USM DS lens    85mm    f/1.2    1/60s    100 ISO    0.0 EV  







#4

  Canon EOS R3    RF85mm F1.2 L USM DS lens    85mm    f/1.2    1/60s    100 ISO    0.0 EV  







#5

  Canon EOS R3    RF85mm F1.2 L USM DS lens    85mm    f/1.2    1/60s    100 ISO    0.0 EV  







#6

  Canon EOS R3    RF70-200mm F2.8 L IS USM lens    163mm    f/2.8    1/125s    100 ISO    0.0 EV  







#7

  Canon EOS R3    RF85mm F1.2 L USM DS lens    85mm    f/1.2    1/160s    100 ISO    0.0 EV  




Nov 21, 2023 at 11:49 AM
NebraskaTyler
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Fresh Hair Do = Photos


These could fill a brochure for the RF85 1.2. I'm convinced enough to want one, good work .


Nov 21, 2023 at 12:08 PM
J. Pow
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Fresh Hair Do = Photos


Those are dope! I think I want that lens as well! Voted!

Joel



Nov 21, 2023 at 03:25 PM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Fresh Hair Do = Photos


Beautiful young ladies! With infectious smiles!
You did them PROUD dad!

Dan

PS You "vet" your oldest on dates dad? Better!



Nov 22, 2023 at 10:01 AM
story_teller
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Fresh Hair Do = Photos


Love the confidence in her expression! Great series!


Nov 23, 2023 at 06:24 AM
Chris.J
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Fresh Hair Do = Photos


NebraskaTyler wrote:
These could fill a brochure for the RF85 1.2. I'm convinced enough to want one, good work .


Thank you! I値l eventually get one myself but I値l keep using my FIL痴 for as long he値l keep loaning it to me!

---------------------------------------------

J. Pow wrote:
Those are dope! I think I want that lens as well! Voted!

Joel


Thank you, Joel!
---------------------------------------------

Danpbphoto wrote:
Beautiful young ladies! With infectious smiles!
You did them PROUD dad!

Dan

PS You "vet" your oldest on dates dad? Better!


Thank you, Dan! I知 think she値l need to be in her 20痴 before I知 comfortable with her dating!
---------------------------------------------

story_teller wrote:
Love the confidence in her expression! Great series!


Thank you!



Nov 26, 2023 at 06:33 PM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Fresh Hair Do = Photos


Chris.J wrote:
Thank you! I値l eventually get one myself but I値l keep using my FIL痴 for as long he値l keep loaning it to me!

---------------------------------------------

Thank you, Joel!
---------------------------------------------

Thank you, Dan! I知 think she値l need to be in her 20痴 before I知 comfortable with her dating!

Thank you!


I dont blame you Chris!





Nov 27, 2023 at 09:00 AM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

gmccroskery
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Fresh Hair Do = Photos


These are wonderful, and your daughter is a beautiful young lady.
I notice that #3 appears to be a tight crop of #5, and I like it better, as the shoes in #5 are a bit strong. What I would like to see is a 4:3 vertical crop from #5 - cropped from the bottom to about mid-calf. I think that would be a stunning image.
They are all nice as is -- nice work!

Greg



Nov 30, 2023 at 08:40 PM
bobby350z
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Fresh Hair Do = Photos


Nice shots. Mine doesn't want pictures anymore.


Dec 02, 2023 at 04:28 PM
Ankitvkc
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Fresh Hair Do = Photos


Amazing portraits that makes me wanna try RF85 f/1.2..


Dec 03, 2023 at 06:47 PM
Chris.J
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Fresh Hair Do = Photos


First, for those who voted this as a Featured Thread, thank you very much! Pleasant surprise to see it on the Home tab when checking the site today.

Greg, thank you! I took another run at #5, good call. I dig it!

gmccroskery wrote:
These are wonderful, and your daughter is a beautiful young lady.
I notice that #3 appears to be a tight crop of #5, and I like it better, as the shoes in #5 are a bit strong. What I would like to see is a 4:3 vertical crop from #5 - cropped from the bottom to about mid-calf. I think that would be a stunning image.
They are all nice as is -- nice work!

Greg


---------------------------------------------
I know that day is coming at some point, I'm hoping to get as much in as I can between now and then.

bobby350z wrote:
Nice shots. Mine doesn't want pictures anymore.


---------------------------------------------
Thank you!

It's a must have IMO. It's heavy but worth if it's worth its weight.

Ankitvkc wrote:
Amazing portraits that makes me wanna try RF85 f/1.2..









  Canon EOS R3    RF85mm F1.2 L USM DS lens    85mm    f/1.2    1/60s    100 ISO    0.0 EV  




Dec 04, 2023 at 05:56 PM
gmccroskery
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Fresh Hair Do = Photos


Chris.J wrote:
First, for those who voted this as a Featured Thread, thank you very much! Pleasant surprise to see it on the Home tab when checking the site today.

Greg, thank you! I took another run at #5, good call. I dig it!

---------------------------------------------
I know that day is coming at some point, I'm hoping to get as much in as I can between now and then.

---------------------------------------------
Thank you!

It's a must have IMO. It's heavy but worth if it's worth its weight.




Nice job Chris -- I really like the redo. The lighting is so nice on all of these -- and I hope you already own a shotgun! :-)

Greg



Dec 05, 2023 at 08:15 AM
Al Trujillo
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Fresh Hair Do = Photos


Beautiful set of images...happy for you that they still want to spend time with their dad. One day they'll have moved on with their lives and you'll cherish these even more.


Dec 11, 2023 at 06:35 AM
mhsinca
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · Fresh Hair Do = Photos


Beautiful pics and family. Adorable daughtersDaddy痴 girls!


Dec 11, 2023 at 11:53 AM







FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password



This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.