Weekly assignment 306: Overhead
Deadline: August 20th noon UTC/GMT

WA Rules · Current entries

FM Forums | Weekly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

#1095 I'm Outta Here!!!

chas
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · #1095 I'm Outta Here!!!

Oct 03, 2023 at 02:41 PM
jgalvin

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · #1095 I'm Outta Here!!!

nice!

Oct 03, 2023 at 05:42 PM
Danpbphoto
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · #1095 I'm Outta Here!!!

Had to chuckle "chas"! The little guy is running away in style!
Great entry!
Dan

Oct 04, 2023 at 09:01 AM
bnfotografie
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · #1095 I'm Outta Here!!!

Too funny!

Oct 04, 2023 at 11:00 AM
Danpbphoto
• • • • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · #1095 I'm Outta Here!!!

Congrats on a FINE entry and win! This image still has me chuckling when I see it! Great eye!
Congrats!
Dan

Oct 11, 2023 at 08:53 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

chas
• • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · #1095 I'm Outta Here!!!

Dan, thanks so much. I am on vacation in Italy, and this was taken in the town of Regge-Emilia in the Parma region. One of those rare instances when a challenge and real life converge.

Oct 11, 2023 at 10:27 AM
Danpbphoto
• • • • • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · #1095 I'm Outta Here!!!

chas wrote:
Dan, thanks so much. I am on vacation in Italy, and this was taken in the town of Regge-Emilia in the Parma region. One of those rare instances when a challenge and real life converge.

I envy you immensly "chas". The home of my mother and her family. They fled fascit Italy in the 1920's.

Your image means even more now that that could be "me" fleeing..."Darn, no cannolis for dessert? I'm leavin'!" I thought kids under 10 were free!? Passport? Say what!!!??

Oct 11, 2023 at 12:24 PM
chas
• • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · #1095 I'm Outta Here!!!

Dan, if you ever have the chance to get here, you should take it! If you want details, PM, me and we can connect and Iíll tell you about it. Also, when I get back home, I will post some pictures. Some of the best lighting and subject matter I have seen in many many years.

Oct 12, 2023 at 09:26 AM
Danpbphoto
• • • • • • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · #1095 I'm Outta Here!!!

chas wrote:
Dan, if you ever have the chance to get here, you should take it! If you want details, PM, me and we can connect and Iíll tell you about it. Also, when I get back home, I will post some pictures. Some of the best lighting and subject matter I have seen in many many years.

My 40 years as a "fed" brought me to Italy many times. But my time did not include the luxury of "sightseeing" despite the fact that I have "familia" living there.
Life has thrown some obstacles in a time when Suzanne and I thought travel would be our enjoyment.

Thanks for the invite. You get near Serrastretta, the home of my mother's family.....say Hello for us! It is a beautiful area of Italy and not many tourists.
Dan

Oct 12, 2023 at 09:37 AM

FM Forums | Weekly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.