Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

  

Father & Daughter

  
 
eeneryma
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Father & Daughter


Soho, NYC.

Steve



SteveSchulmanPhotography 2023

Father & Daughter




Sep 12, 2023 at 09:14 AM
charley5
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Father & Daughter


Great street shot. I really like the square format. It gives it focus. I am trying to picture what it would look like in B&W.

-Charles



Sep 12, 2023 at 10:48 AM
eeneryma
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Father & Daughter


charley5 wrote:
Great street shot. I really like the square format. It gives it focus. I am trying to picture what it would look like in B&W.

-Charles


Here we go. When it comes to my street work though, I'm generally a color guy.

Steve



SteveSchulmanPhotography 2023

Father & Daughter, B&W




Sep 12, 2023 at 07:58 PM
charley5
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Father & Daughter


eeneryma wrote:
Here we go. When it comes to my street work though, I'm generally a color guy.

Steve


Both have their charm, although I like the B&W better. But that is a matter of taste.

-Charles



Sep 12, 2023 at 08:10 PM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Father & Daughter


Steve I am liking the b/w better. Not that the color isn't great. It is just that the transitions in tonal range in the b/w are so crisp and clean!
Super job!
Dan



Sep 14, 2023 at 10:05 AM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

eeneryma
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Father & Daughter


Danpbphoto wrote:
Steve I am liking the b/w better. Not that the color isn't great. It is just that the transitions in tonal range in the b/w are so crisp and clean!
Super job!
Dan


Always appreciate your take Dan, and glad you like the B&W version.

Steve



Sep 14, 2023 at 10:12 AM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Father & Daughter


eeneryma wrote:
Always appreciate your take Dan, and glad you like the B&W version.

Steve

And I always appreciate your feedback Steve.




Sep 14, 2023 at 10:15 AM
Toothwalker
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Father & Daughter


Another vote for the B&W version.


Sep 14, 2023 at 01:02 PM
eeneryma
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Father & Daughter




Toothwalker wrote:
Another vote for the B&W version.


Two to one.😀. Something tells me color is not going to win this game. Thanks TW.
Steve



Sep 14, 2023 at 03:07 PM







FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password



This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.