Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Pro Digital Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2023 · Does anyone sell on Etsy?

billsamuels
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Does anyone sell on Etsy?

I'm trying to find more sources to sell my prints (I print and sell my own photos) and there seems to be a lot of interest these days in Etsy. I looked at the website and they have a photography area, but a large framed photo sells for around $35. You can't even buy a large frame for that so I'm wondering if anyone has Etsy experience or knows how photographers make a living, or don't make a living, selling on Etsy?

https://www.etsy.com/c/art-and-collectibles/photography?ref=catnav-66

Bill

May 30, 2023 at 03:06 PM
Mucho Betis
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Does anyone sell on Etsy?

Hi Bill, have you tried stock photo?, after 3 years I have an almost 1.000 photos portfolio in Shutterstock, 50 in Getty etc and making $300/$400 a month. At least it pays for new lenses and camera every now and then.

Cheers / David

May 30, 2023 at 03:40 PM
billsamuels
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Does anyone sell on Etsy?

Hey David,
I took a class on how to sell photos in Stock years ago, but I never actually tried it because I heard it dried up with the internet. But it sounds like there is money to make from people I speak to on FM. What kind of photos do you find sell the most? Is there any kind of photos (subject) I should concentrate on if I put them online that will get activity?
Thanks.
Bill

May 30, 2023 at 03:48 PM
Creative Edge
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Does anyone sell on Etsy?

Mucho Betis wrote:
Hi Bill, have you tried stock photo?, after 3 years I have an almost 1.000 photos portfolio in Shutterstock, 50 in Getty etc and making $300/$400 a month. At least it pays for new lenses and camera every now and then.

Cheers / David

David, I have the same question as the previous poster.. thanks,
Michael

Aug 02, 2023 at 06:01 AM

FM Forums | Pro Digital Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.