FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

1              end

Archive 2022 · Musicians At The Vineyard

DanielScott
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Musicians At The Vineyard

dmacmillan wrote:
These are very nice. I visited their website and these are certainly in keeping with the palette of images there. I like the warm, vintage woodsy glow.

Does the baseball cap have anything to do with the winery? If not, it's too bad you couldn't have talked the guitarist out of it. To me, it doesn't fit in with the mood of the rest of the images.

Also, I'm interested in your philosophy of helping out your subjects a little. You captured a great moment with the owners, however she had drawn her head back which emphasized her chin. I
...Show more

Thank you.

The artists were in charge of their own wardrobe and followed suit to their own individual styles, but for all I know they could have had someone already telling them what to wear. The hat fits his personality and style of music, in my opinion, but it also wasn't my place to be art director.

As for the photo of the vineyard owners, that was a shot of them playing around between sets, and they started really acting for the camera when they saw I was snapping photos. I knew someone would comment on her chin, but it wasn't a posed photo, it was a genuine moment and I think retouching it would take away from that.

Jul 15, 2022 at 05:24 PM
Charles Loy
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Musicians At The Vineyard

fantastic series, really nice

Jul 31, 2022 at 07:56 PM
rpoinvil1

p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · Musicians At The Vineyard

No need to apologize. These images are great. The shots you posted really capture the decisive moment.
Keep up the great work!

Aug 03, 2022 at 09:37 AM
DanielScott
• • •
p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · Musicians At The Vineyard

Charles Loy wrote:
fantastic series, really nice

Thank you so much Charles.

Aug 04, 2022 at 08:35 PM
DanielScott
• • •
p.2 #5 · p.2 #5 · Musicians At The Vineyard

rpoinvil1 wrote:
No need to apologize. These images are great. The shots you posted really capture the decisive moment.
Keep up the great work!

Thank you!

Aug 04, 2022 at 08:35 PM
Taryn Bodell

p.2 #6 · p.2 #6 · Musicians At The Vineyard

I think that musicians have a pure soul because they are able to create something new and exciting every time they sing or play their instruments. They are able to express themselves through their art and make people feel better by listening to their songs. I recently had the privilege of clicking pictures of a musical group in our country called Hipnaija. They are an amazing group of musicians who have a pure soul and love so much what they do. They are extremely humble and grounded, but also loving towards everyone around them.

Aug 11, 2022 at 09:57 AM
1              end

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

1              end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.