Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2022 · Illustrated Woman (street portrait)

airfrogusmc
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Illustrated Woman (street portrait)

Apr 18, 2022 at 07:18 PM
say_doyster
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Illustrated Woman (street portrait)

Now that is really cool!

Thanks for posting this.

Bill

Apr 18, 2022 at 08:22 PM
airfrogusmc
• • • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Illustrated Woman (street portrait)

Thanks Bill.

I thought it was interesting that she looks like she is coming out of the background and it kinda made me of Bradbury's Illustrated Man.

Allen

Apr 19, 2022 at 08:47 AM
Danpbphoto
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Illustrated Woman (street portrait)

Well done Allen! I agree about her merging out of the background. Reminds me of a very old "Twilight Zone" episode.....
Great tones and great eye!
S/F!
RD

Apr 19, 2022 at 10:28 AM
airfrogusmc
• • • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Illustrated Woman (street portrait)

Danpbphoto wrote:
Well done Allen! I agree about her merging out of the background. Reminds me of a very old "Twilight Zone" episode.....
Great tones and great eye!
S/F!
RD

Thanks Dan and I thought the tattoos and the palm tree on her shirt looked like they belonged there. Her earrings and all the circular shapes in the background seemed to go together. As well the strap on her purse. Anyway in my mind it worked. And on top of that I had a great conversation with a stranger that was celebrating her birthday.

Apr 19, 2022 at 10:49 AM
say_doyster
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Illustrated Woman (street portrait)

Truth/reality is better than imagination, in this case. I know I would never have thought about a shot like this (might not even recognize it on the street as you have), and yet it truly resonates with all my graphic senses - it just works for me. And she does kind of emerge/jump off the sticker graphics in the background.

Great find!

Bill

Edit - And I think she is quite proud to be there. Do you know if she pasted all the graphics on the wall, or just happened to be there in some kind of supportive fashion?

Apr 19, 2022 at 11:37 AM
airfrogusmc
• • • • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Illustrated Woman (street portrait)

THANKS Bill.

No its is just anyone that passes buy puts up a sticker or adds a graphic. It is constantly changing. She was from Orlando IIRC and they were in Key West. She was down there for her birthday. I was waiting by the wall for something to happen and she and a friend walked by and I said that I liked her tattoos and said so. I then asked if I could take her photograph by the wall and explained how I thought her ink and her shirt would work great with the background.

Apr 19, 2022 at 12:02 PM
Danpbphoto
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Illustrated Woman (street portrait)

airfrogusmc wrote:
Thanks Dan and I thought the tattoos and the palm tree on her shirt looked like they belonged there. Her earrings and all the circular shapes in the background seemed to go together. As well the strap on her purse. Anyway in my mind it worked. And on top of that I had a great conversation with a stranger that was celebrating her birthday.

YES!!!! I thought that also! She does have a nice engaging smile that compliments all the graffiti!
Again well done Marine!
S/F!
RD

Apr 20, 2022 at 07:43 AM
airfrogusmc
• • • • • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Illustrated Woman (street portrait)

Danpbphoto wrote:
YES!!!! I thought that also! She does have a nice engaging smile that compliments all the graffiti!
Again well done Marine!
S/F!
RD

Thanks again brother
S/F

Apr 20, 2022 at 11:20 AM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.