Deadline: August 20th noon UTC/GMT

WA Rules ยท Current entries

FM Forums | Weekly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2022 · #1010 Two Tired Old Dogs

MitchB

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · #1010 Two Tired Old Dogs

Two Tired Old Dogs

Caught this quasi-candid photo of 'Doug the Dog' while trying to position the 1D so we could see him in the mirror reflection.

Doug wasn't in the correct spot, the 1D wasn't in the correct spot, and my camera was barely aimed in the right direction.

It's not the image I was going for, but it captured the feel of the moment just right.

Models:

1) An original Canon 1D Mark 1. Purchased new in 2002, now with 95k shutter releases on it. It has never needed a single servicing, it's been 100pct reliable.

2) An original dog, exact brand and model unknown. Found as a stray by my GF in 2010. Has required repeated and expensive servicing.

https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/utopfiles/09/8109.jpg

Feb 13, 2022 at 11:39 PM
bnfotografie
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · #1010 Two Tired Old Dogs

MitchB wrote:
Two Tired Old Dogs

Caught this quasi-candid photo of 'Doug the Dog' while trying to position the 1D so we could see him in the mirror reflection.

Doug wasn't in the correct spot, the 1D wasn't in the correct spot, and my camera was barely aimed in the right direction.

It's not the image I was going for, but it captured the feel of the moment just right.

Models:

1) An original Canon 1D Mark 1. Purchased new in 2002, now with 95k shutter releases on it. It has never needed a single servicing, it's been 100pct reliable.

2) An original dog, exact brand
...Show more

By the looks of him, well worth the servicing. I'm sure you've been repaid in many ways.

Feb 16, 2022 at 11:49 AM

FM Forums | Weekly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.