fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Leica & Alternative Gear | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3       …       39              end
  

Voigtlander 50mm f/1 Nokton Review

  
 
Fred Miranda
Offline
Admin
Upload & Sell: On
p.40 #1 · Voigtlander 50mm f/1 Nokton Review


RomanMF wrote:
Got a solid deal on a near mint one of these and have been enjoying it. I actually like how it feels way more on the Leica MP than I do on the Nikon ZF.
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/55542462042_bd5367444c_o.jpg
RMF-ELSAV_INDE-3 by Roman France, on Flickr

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/55543490021_e755395d80_o.jpg
RMF-ELSAV_INDE-4 by Roman France, on Flickr

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/55543597538_505df33d9c_o.jpg
RMF-ELSAV_INDE-8 by Roman France, on Flickr

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/55543876340_439ef39633_o.jpg
RMF-ELSAV_INDE-1 by Roman France, on Flickr


Were these all shot with the CV 50/1 Nokton? Even allowing for the post-processing, the rendering looks more characterful than I remember from this lens. Nicely done, I really like it!



Oct 07, 2026 at 05:03 PM
RomanMF
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.40 #2 · Voigtlander 50mm f/1 Nokton Review


Yep, all on the Nokton, as were my last two posts over here: https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1599448/397#17115399

Again, I dig this lens! I'm such a fan it's made me curious about the 35 and 40mm F/1.2 lenses. I'm thinking of consolidating my M kit down to 1 hypercorrected lens and 1 funky character lens for my most used focal lengths. I've got the 50mm Nokton (and the Z21) and now I need like a 50 APO. Hopefully LLL makes one because I cannot justify the Leica cost for one .

Fred Miranda wrote:
Were these all shot with the CV 50/1 Nokton? Even allowing for the post-processing, the rendering looks more characterful than I remember from this lens. Nicely done, I really like it!




Oct 07, 2026 at 05:32 PM
carstenw
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.40 #3 · Voigtlander 50mm f/1 Nokton Review


Voigtländer has a 50/2 APO, I believe.



Oct 08, 2026 at 08:26 AM
Jorge Torralba
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.40 #4 · Voigtlander 50mm f/1 Nokton Review


i have this lens and just love the way it renders. I had it in Z mount and now in M mount. Killer glass !!
































Oct 08, 2026 at 03:12 PM
1       2       3       …       39              end






FM Forums | Leica & Alternative Gear | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3       …       39              end
    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account