Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

FS: Nikon PC-E Lenses--All 3

mattcashore

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Nikon PC-E Lenses--All 3

Nikon 24mm f3.5 PC-E

Sold

Price: $1,100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: CONUS ground shipping included in price, AK, HI, CA, international extra

Used professionally but well cared for. I'll send detailed photos upon request but I'm confident saying it's at least a solid 9 cosmetically and a 10 optically and mechanically. Comes with original box caps and everything as when new. Buy 2 lenses I'll cut you a deal. Buy all 3 lenses and I'll cut you an even better deal. Price is shipped to you. PayPal fees and CONUS ground shipping are included in the price.

• • •

Nikon 45mm f2.8 PC-E

Available 2 following

Price: $1,200.00
Shipping instructions: CONUS ground shipping included in price, AK, HI, CA, international extra

Used professionally, sample photo just won a 1st place in my professional organization's monthly image contest (upaa.org). I'll send detailed photos upon request but I'm confident saying it's at least a solid 9 cosmetically and a 10 optically and mechanically. Comes with original box caps and everything as when new. Ready to deal for buying more than one lens. Price is shipped to you. PayPal fees and CONUS ground shipping are included in the price.

• • •

Nikon 85mm PC-E

Available 1 following

Price: $1,100.00

I'll send detailed photos upon request but I'm confident saying it's at least a solid 9 cosmetically and a 10 optically and mechanically. Comes with original box caps and everything as when new. Ready to deal for buying more than one lens. Price is shipped to you. PayPal fees and CONUS ground shipping are included in the price.

All original packaging, if you want detailed photos of any of the lenses specifically, let me know, but they're all a solid 9/10.

Made with the 45mm PC-E

Jan 02, 2022 at 08:51 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username      Reset password