fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Archive 2021 · Withdrawn: Leica Q2 Mint

  
 
jamesbibow
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Leica Q2 Mint


     Leica Q2

Withdrawn


Price: $4,150.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new


2nd owner, mint condition. Selling due to the fact that I have a hankering for something else.

Comes with the box and everything as if new. It’s flawless.

Ill post photos later once there’s some interest. $4150 net to me, Ill cover shipping. I’d rather sell to an established buyer if I could..



Jan 10, 2021 at 08:54 PM
abryanphoto
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: Leica Q2 Mint


this still available?



Jan 13, 2021 at 05:27 PM
abryanphoto
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Withdrawn: Leica Q2 Mint


Disregard. I was looking for a friend but he's not ready to buy.


Jan 13, 2021 at 05:31 PM
jamesbibow
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · Withdrawn: Leica Q2 Mint


It’s available. Took the post down as I had decided to keep it, but now I’m willing to let it go.


Jan 13, 2021 at 05:35 PM
digitalstew
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · Withdrawn: Leica Q2 Mint


Sent you a PM.


Jan 13, 2021 at 05:51 PM
AndrewNYC
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · Withdrawn: Leica Q2 Mint


Can you post photos?


Feb 08, 2021 at 08:37 AM
okmarzo
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · Withdrawn: Leica Q2 Mint


Can you provide photos?


Feb 13, 2021 at 03:42 PM
marcdecarli
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #8 · Withdrawn: Leica Q2 Mint


Is this still for sale and can you share photos again if it is?


Feb 25, 2021 at 09:53 AM
zengrav
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #9 · Withdrawn: Leica Q2 Mint


PM sent


Feb 25, 2021 at 10:35 AM
tsln
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #10 · Withdrawn: Leica Q2 Mint


so much warranted Q2 thirst in this thread


May 01, 2021 at 02:27 PM





FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account