fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Archive 2016 · Sold: Nikon D600

  
 
spartymike
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon D600


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon D600

Sold


Price: $720.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean


For sale is a Nikon D600, USA model, I bought it from a FM user on here about ~3months ago, I've put maybe 400-500 clicks on it since purchasing. Camera works perfectly and is in good shape, has a few nicks on the body but otherwise clean. Shutter count is around 33500. Original owner had the shutter replaced, I still have the receipt proving that it was. Comes with box, manual, strap, body cap, and battery charger. I'm including an 8gb 40mb/s sandisk memory card. A link to the original sale is below with better pictures.

https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1425574/0#13525676



Jul 13, 2016 at 06:11 PM
elekstro23
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon D600


Tagged


Jul 17, 2016 at 11:26 PM





FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account