fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3       …       27              29       30       end
  

D750 Images

  
 
polaris-14
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.28 #1 · D750 Images


Shared this on another thread yesterday, but it would be nice to document it here, too, to show the high ISO capability of the D750. These were practically captured in the dark; the first one is around 15 minutes after sundown and the second one is approximately 25 minutes after sundown.


Nikon D750, Sigma 500 f/4 lens at f/4, 1/400, ISO 8000 pushed 1.70 stops


Nikon D750, Sigma 500 f/4 lens at f/4, 1/160, ISO 8000 pushed 2 stops



Jul 27, 2017 at 10:47 AM
Photozack81
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.28 #2 · D750 Images


_DSC3325 by Zack, on Flickr

_DSC3324 by Zack, on Flickr

_DSC3331 by Zack, on Flickr

_DSC3336 by Zack, on Flickr

_DSC3353 by Zack, on Flickr

_DSC3393 by Zack, on Flickr

C&C welcome



Jul 28, 2017 at 12:05 AM
Reagan
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.28 #3 · D750 Images


Going places you shouldn't

R







Jul 31, 2017 at 06:32 AM
Imagemaster
Online
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.28 #4 · D750 Images


Some exceptionally good images on this thread with very sharp examples. Then on the other hand, I can't believe how many unsharp images have been posted that look like they were taken with a cheap DX camera.

Just saying.



Jul 31, 2017 at 02:16 PM
joefoo
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.28 #5 · D750 Images


What does being sharp have to do with being cheap or dx? I bet I can take a blurry pic with a d5 and a sharp one with a d3400.


Aug 01, 2017 at 07:38 AM
milkod2001
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.28 #6 · D750 Images


Imagemaster wrote:
Some exceptionally good images on this thread with very sharp examples. Then on the other hand, I can't believe how many unsharp images have been posted that look like they were taken with a cheap DX camera.

Just saying.


Wrong setting, lack of skills etc, ect. There is no camera out there which will make you better photographer instantly just yet



Aug 01, 2017 at 07:52 AM
bocajrs
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.28 #7 · D750 Images


Keeping the thread alive







Aug 30, 2017 at 01:46 PM
keerf
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.28 #8 · D750 Images


I took this over the weekend at Grounds for Sculpture

_DSC0768 by Terry W, on Flickr



Aug 30, 2017 at 05:22 PM
Imagemaster
Online
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.28 #9 · D750 Images


joefoo wrote:
What does being sharp have to do with being cheap or dx? I bet I can take a blurry pic with a d5 and a sharp one with a d3400.


And would you post your blurry D5 pics on a D5 thread












Aug 30, 2017 at 05:36 PM
eke2k6
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.28 #10 · D750 Images


I am content with my D750...it's a world class camera. I will not buy the D850. No more GAS
I am content with my D750...it's a world class camera. I will not buy the D850. No more GAS
I am content with my D750...it's a world class camera. I will not buy the D850. No more GAS
I am content with my D750...it's a world class camera. I will not buy the D850. No more GAS
I am content with my D750...it's a world class camera. I will not buy the D850. No more GAS
I am content with my D750...it's a world class camera. I will not buy the D850. No more GAS
I am content with my D750...it's a world class camera. I will not buy the D850. No more GAS
I am content with my D750...it's a world class camera. I will not buy the D850. No more GAS
I am content with my D750...it's a world class camera. I will not buy the D850. No more GAS
I am content with my D750...it's a world class camera. I will not buy the D850. No more GAS
I am content with my D750...it's a world class camera. I will not buy the D850. No more GAS
I am content with my D750...it's a world class camera. I will not buy the D850. No more GAS
I am content with my D750...it's a world class camera. I will not buy the D850. No more GAS



Aug 30, 2017 at 06:53 PM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

joefoo
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.28 #11 · D750 Images


I love the way it makes the most of a little light and you get a very nice smooth background with no effort. I would love the new AF system and 9FPS would be nice, but I'm not seeing the D850 beating the D750 in low light.







Aug 31, 2017 at 01:32 AM
bocajrs
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.28 #12 · D750 Images


eke2k6 wrote:
I am content with my D750...it's a world class camera. I will not buy the D850. No more GAS
I am content with my D750...it's a world class camera. I will not buy the D850. No more GAS
I am content with my D750...it's a world class camera. I will not buy the D850. No more GAS
I am content with my D750...it's a world class camera. I will not buy the D850. No more GAS
I am content with my D750...it's a world class camera. I will not buy the D850. No more GAS
I am content with my D750...it's a world class camera.
...Show more →.

LMAO...The d750 has cured my NAS as well



Aug 31, 2017 at 08:02 AM
bocajrs
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.28 #13 · D750 Images


joefoo wrote:
I love the way it makes the most of a little light and you get a very nice smooth background with no effort. I would love the new AF system and 9FPS would be nice, but I'm not seeing the D850 beating the D750 in low light.
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x257/trogdor5000/photos/h_TJB1482.jpg


I agree..nice shot



Aug 31, 2017 at 08:02 AM
2of9
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.28 #14 · D750 Images


I still have lots of love for my D750. I don't think I will need the D850 until the D8 is released.


85mm
F/1.8
1/125
ISO5000


85mm
F/3.2
1/640
ISO2500



Aug 31, 2017 at 09:02 AM
Dj R
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.28 #15 · D750 Images


This is my neighbor Erin, and her 3lb pupper - Jenkins, named after Kris Jenkins from the championship Villanova team two years ago.







Aug 31, 2017 at 05:27 PM
Eiffel
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.28 #16 · D750 Images


Self-portrait:




Aug 31, 2017 at 10:45 PM
Imagemaster
Online
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.28 #17 · D750 Images


&







Sep 01, 2017 at 12:11 AM
bocajrs
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.28 #18 · D750 Images










Sep 01, 2017 at 12:16 PM
Imagemaster
Online
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.28 #19 · D750 Images


*







Sep 01, 2017 at 08:43 PM
brian_sp
Offline
• • • •
[X]
p.28 #20 · D750 Images


^^^^
now a d750, the nikon bug has bitten you hard Tony!



Sep 01, 2017 at 09:30 PM
1       2       3       …       27              29       30       end






FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3       …       27              29       30       end
    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account