fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3       …       21              23       …       29       30       end
  

D750 Images

  
 
webmstrk9
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.22 #1 · D750 Images


A couple from a soggy weekend in Houston

70-200 VR2






70-200 VR2






70-200 VR2






70-200 VR2






16-35/4






Edited on Nov 12, 2015 at 03:13 PM · View previous versions



Nov 11, 2015 at 11:34 AM
cvrle59
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.22 #2 · D750 Images


Nice...what lens?


Nov 11, 2015 at 01:36 PM
Donzo98
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.22 #3 · D750 Images


Awesome shots!


Nov 11, 2015 at 02:48 PM
webmstrk9
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.22 #4 · D750 Images


Thank you!

First 4 - Nikon 70-200/2.8 VR2
Last 1 - Nikon 16-35/4

These are 2 of my favorite lenses. I have the 24-70, the images out of it are nice, it's just something about it that just doesnt fit me.



Nov 12, 2015 at 03:04 PM
Cliff L.
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.22 #5 · D750 Images


A very cold morning in Waterton National Park this morning. I discovered that NiMH batteries don't like cold weather - I got 34 frames before the 6 freshly- charged AA batteries in my grip died - but I by that time I'd had enough of the wind chill anyway.

Edited on Jun 23, 2017 at 08:54 AM · View previous versions



Nov 12, 2015 at 06:57 PM
carlitos
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.22 #6 · D750 Images


Good picture, looks like an interesting place to stay, and I'd like to hike up along those tree lines. Looks cold, how does the hotel get electricity?


Nov 13, 2015 at 12:38 PM
Cliff L.
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.22 #7 · D750 Images


carlitos wrote:
Good picture, looks like an interesting place to stay, and I'd like to hike up along those tree lines. Looks cold, how does the hotel get electricity?


It has electricity, but the last time I was inside (many years ago) it was a bit of a dump (they marketed it as "rustic"... but expensive). We ended up cancelling our reservation and staying at one of the other hotels in Waterton.

A very photogenic location, quality of the accommodations notwithstanding...



Nov 14, 2015 at 12:58 PM
carlitos
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.22 #8 · D750 Images


They do have a spectacular location...


Nov 14, 2015 at 05:48 PM
Cliff L.
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.22 #9 · D750 Images


carlitos wrote:
They do have a spectacular location...


Here's a slightly different view of the hotel, circa 1995...

Edited on Jun 23, 2017 at 08:56 AM · View previous versions



Nov 14, 2015 at 05:53 PM
johnmondy
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.22 #10 · D750 Images


A few from the Zoo Today - D750 24-120 f4 and 70-200 VRII



























Nov 14, 2015 at 10:44 PM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

phatnev
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.22 #11 · D750 Images





Nov 18, 2015 at 07:15 PM
rs2332
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.22 #12 · D750 Images


Beautiful shots! Wow. Makes me want to upgrade to D750!!


Dec 03, 2015 at 01:17 PM
SGallant
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.22 #13 · D750 Images


Been a long time since I posted here. I have had my 750s for a bit of time now. Still love them. Here are some of the images I created. Since this is an open thread I will limit it to weddings.



































































Dec 03, 2015 at 01:50 PM
Geoff CB
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.22 #14 · D750 Images


Movie theater I work at with a bar is doing a Star Wars themed drink menu. They are turning out great







Dec 04, 2015 at 09:16 AM
bocajrs
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.22 #15 · D750 Images


Caught em in action on our deck







Dec 04, 2015 at 11:53 AM
joefoo
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.22 #16 · D750 Images







Perth polo in the city. Sure looks like fun.



Dec 05, 2015 at 11:10 PM
LivLif
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.22 #17 · D750 Images


SGallant wrote:
Been a long time since I posted here. I have had my 750s for a bit of time now. Still love them. Here are some of the images I created. Since this is an open thread I will limit it to weddings.l


Looking awesome bro!!! I have to admit... You were right about the D750. Absolutely perfect for weddings. Couldn't ask for more.



Dec 06, 2015 at 03:32 AM
ariel777
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.22 #18 · D750 Images


Some BYB with the D750 and the 300/4 PF......

Ariel (1 of 3).jpg by olivertolliver, on Flickr



Dec 06, 2015 at 07:29 PM
Cliff L.
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.22 #19 · D750 Images


A few from this morning in Waterton National Park with the D750

Edited on Jul 05, 2016 at 02:54 PM · View previous versions



Dec 06, 2015 at 07:38 PM
SGallant
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.22 #20 · D750 Images


LivLif wrote:
Looking awesome bro!!! I have to admit... You were right about the D750. Absolutely perfect for weddings. Couldn't ask for more.


Thanks Chris, glad you like your 750 too



Dec 07, 2015 at 11:01 AM
1       2       3       …       21              23       …       29       30       end






FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3       …       21              23       …       29       30       end
    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account