New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2              end

Archive 2014 · D600 Class Action Law Suit

glennh56
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.3 #1 · p.3 #1 · D600 Class Action Law Suit

So if I have a D600 which I have taken care of on my own, and now send it in, what will I get? A re-cleaning of my somewhat clean sensor?

Aug 09, 2014 at 10:57 PM
MitchSC
• • •
p.3 #2 · p.3 #2 · D600 Class Action Law Suit

^^^^
You will get:

http://www.nikonusa.com/en/Service-And-Support/Service-Advisories/hs309y82/Technical-Service-Advisory-for-Users-of-the-Nikon-D600-Digital-SLR-Camera.html

"The solution: Nikon is making available to all owners of D600 cameras (even if Nikonís product warranty has expired) this customer-service measure, which includes the inspection, cleaning and replacement of the shutter assembly and related parts of your camera, FREE OF CHARGE as well as the cost of shipping D600 cameras to Nikon and their return to customers. In the event that after this customer service measure has been performed, dust particle spots are still visible in your images, please contact Nikon Customer Relations by phone at the number indicated below to discuss your concern. If appropriate, Nikon will either replace your camera with a new D600 camera or its equivalent model. "

Aug 10, 2014 at 09:06 AM
BenV
• • • • •
p.3 #3 · p.3 #3 · D600 Class Action Law Suit

Reading comprehension is a wonderful skill lol

glennh56 wrote:
So if I have a D600 which I have taken care of on my own, and now send it in, what will I get? A re-cleaning of my somewhat clean sensor?

Aug 10, 2014 at 09:31 AM
Steve Beck
• • •
p.3 #4 · p.3 #4 · D600 Class Action Law Suit

All I can say is the email is real and Nikon followed through with the guidelines of the legal document...

Aug 12, 2014 at 01:48 PM

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.