p.1 #1 · Sold: Pentax 90mm f/2.8 D FA 645 Macro ED AW SR Lens for Pentax 645D
Pentax 90mm f/2.8 D FA 645 Macro ED AW SR Lens for Pentax 645D
Sold
Price: $2,800.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail - with signature required for delivery
Pentax 90mm f/2.8 D FA 645 Macro ED AW SR Lens for Pentax 645D
I purchased this lens 2-3 months ago to used with my Pentax 645D. It is in excellent condition. Optical quality is great and the pictures have beautiful clarity and quality.
It has shake reduction and it is weather sealed. Excellent for close up and distant subjects.
I am selling it to fund the purchase of a 617 camera.
I do not have the box.
Price includes Paypal fees and shipping via USPS priority in CONUS.
International buyers will have to pay for shipping.